What is your least favorite attraction at MGM?

Lee

Adventurer
Playhouse Disney. Got no kids, so it is meaningless to me.
Actually, I'd rather it went back to being a restaurant.

mrtoad

Playhouse Disney. Got no kids, so it is meaningless to me.
Actually, I'd rather it went back to being a restaurant.

I have to say, I don't care for it because it is geared towards little kids but I have been in several times as I have a 5 year old daughterr and I have to say the place gets rocking. The kids have a blast so it definitly is not lame or anything, just not geared for everybody. But I totally see where you are coming from as if I did not have a small child, I would never go there.

teebin

Definitely Indiana Jones. I haven't even done it the last few times I've gone because it was the exact same show every time I went before. I wish they could put something like the ride at Disneyland in that spot.

I went on Saturday and saw the Indiana show for the first time. The theater was packed, the crowds totally enjoyed the show. As long as that continues, Disney won't be shutting it down.

"Fire off tons of propane, and they will come..."

SirGoofy

I went on Saturday and saw the Indiana show for the first time. The theater was packed, the crowds totally enjoyed the show. As long as that continues, Disney won't be shutting it down.

"Fire off tons of propane, and they will come..."

I think Indy is a great show. I try to fit it in each time I go.

I luv WDW

Worst at Studios

Lights, Motors, Action and Sounds Dangerous. Star Tours and Indy are great!

Next trip: Nov. 23, 2006, Port Orleans French Quarter:xmas:

december

And for the people who don't go...The atmosphere is great. The street performers are so much fun to watch. And if you are into characters, this place is a goldmine. The kids met dozens of characters here. We enjoyed the backlot tour, muppets 3d and the great movie ride. And I've already stated how much the kids loved star tours and indiana jones. I guess if you get to go all the time it would get old, but for those of us not so lucky (took me 33 years to get there once) it was all great!:)

And as for Soarin': You don't know what you are missing. It was wonderful! It is just a completely different kind of experience-calming and exciting at the same time. Try it once before you decide!

Steamboat_Kevin

I think I'm going to have to say Sounds Dangerous.

I'm not counting Playhouse Disney or Narnia since I've never been on either and Playhouse is probably great for the little ones and Narnia is only temporary.

TestTrack

Could you clarify please? What do you mean by "props"? I'm trying to picture it now, the passenger cabin and the cockpit with REX are all one room, so the whole thing moves together..... /scratches head

I love Star Tours, the film needs to be digitally transferred and cleaned up though. And some of the effects need to be re-composited (the transition into the ice cave is particularly bad).
I'd like an all new movie, but still set in the "classic era" with the Empire and Death Star, but with some storyline tweaks to actually make it fit somewhere in continuity.

Least fav attraction would either be Sounds Dangerous, or that crappy Narnia attraction-ette (good thing it's temporary).

Ya, I don't think he knows how the ride works...the entire cabin moves....not just your seat....so his reason for motion sickness is not the correct one at all.

flFigment

That is so easy
Lights Motors BOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I would highly suggest to make that entire area into a stadium area for concerts or television filming or something. I would like them to bring back the Hunchback show.

We have scene the show once went back later to see if it was just the show that day and it did not change We have no desire to ever see it again.

lwalker8

my least favorite MGM attractions:
1. Narnia
2. Sounds Dangerous
3. Beauty and the Beast- def. deserves an attraction, just one better than this awful show!

- I think more should be done with the muppets and some of the classic films form the current(post star wars/indiana) generation...like...
harry potter??:lookaroun

haveyoumetmark

I appreciate the stunts, but why do I have to put up with the fake movie making and bloody awfull hosts (the tsunts are better but hosts are worse in Paris)

That fake movie ending was terrible. The stunt driver during our show was bald and the person on the tape had hair. It was the most obvious thing ever, not that it wouldn't be in the first place, but it just made it worse. LMAX isn't that bad as a whole, but they could have done something better. Saw it once, probably won't go see it again for a little bit. I actually always wanted to see LMAX when I would see a special on DS in Paris on the Travel Channel.

My least favorite attraction at DS, where to start?
Backlot Tour, it was worse with the houses, they only made it longer.
Sounds Dangerous, self-explanitory.
Those two are at the very top.

CoffeeJedi

the backlot tour is quite depressing:
"And over here on the left, you can see the planes from the Rocketeer, rotting in the sun. On the right, you can see the ships from Flight of the Navigator, rotting in the sun. Coming up is a bunch of props from Horizons, get those cameras ready, they won't be around long as they too, are rotting in the sun. Now here's our costume and wardrobe department, look to your left to see bored seamstresses fixing the seams on monorail uniforms. Back there is a legitimate piece of Disney history, Walt's Disney's personal airplane, gee, too bad its at a funny angle and you can't get a really good look at it. And now, Catasrophe Canyon, where we've been running the same tired old "oh no, they're testing the effects!" gag since 1989"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom