What is your favorite WDW smell?

sublimesting

I didnt notice any smell changes in Soarin', and I was expecting too, I was kind of disapointed, could it have been where I was sitting???
I notice that the middle row is good for smells....it wasn't until I rode the middle that I realized every single scene has a different smell on Soarin'.

Edeyore

The burning embers of Rome in SSE...I hope they don't take that out! :)

It all depends. I once went to the Land, had a tuna salad wrap, then went on Mission: Space. I then rode SSE and the burning embers of Rome made me sick. (Yes, I sure it was the embers and had nothing to do with Misson: Space.)

believeinmagic

All of the smells in Mickey's Philharmagic, the smell of the diesel from the buses, the candy shop in MGM, the very short-lived, fleeting smell of the firework smoke if the wind is blowing your way, and the collective mixture of scents mixing on Main Street. :ROFLOL:

Call me crazy but there is a certain smell as you walk into the parks in the morning, it's hard to describe but whenever it hits me I immediately think Disney.

The monorail.. weird I know but it has a distinct smell that lets me know that I am there,
Main Street Cookie smell from the bakery

The chlorine/ musty dark smell of PoTC and Splash Mountain

Pineapple/sweet smell of a Dole Whip!

DISNEYSHE! I thought I was the only one who loved the way POTC and Splash Mountain smells!!! It has always been so wierd that I haven't told anyone. Also The Land has that smell in parts.

You guys are truly my people!!!!:wave:

Tenny317

oh my god i love POTC and splash mountain smell too!! it's amazing. Rome is also another personal fave. Even though i never eat it, i love that smell of the popcorn. I also agree in the morning especially when there is dew anywhere in WDW has this distinctive smell, sometimes when i'm home i can get a whiff of it and i get chills

DisneyGigi

DISNEYSHE! I thought I was the only one who loved the way POTC and Splash Mountain smells!!! It has always been so wierd that I haven't told anyone. Also The Land has that smell in parts.

You guys are truly my people!!!!:wave:

oh my god i love POTC and splash mountain smell too!! it's amazing. Rome is also another personal fave. Even though i never eat it, i love that smell of the popcorn. I also agree in the morning especially when there is dew anywhere in WDW has this distinctive smell, sometimes when i'm home i can get a whiff of it and i get chills

Those are Mine & DH's fave smells... they are just so Disney! (Those are also our first two rides at MK each trip) :wave:
I know that monorail smell!!!! The wife says it is musty AC but I disagree...it is pure Disney.

I don't know what it is but it smells like home (Disney) to me! =) Glad I am not alone in that one!

RayLaVeau

I completely forgot the smell of the Contemporary sometimes when I go to the mall it has the same fragrance that is the very essence of the contemp. when you get off the monorail.....

phenom1307

the popcorn...everytime i walk by i fel like i have to buy some lol

a CM i worked with said all the smells are artificial and that they get pumped into the parks so when guest walk by evrything smells so good that they have to buy it

Krimedog

I love the smell of the pies in philharmagic, rome burning in SSE, the main street bakery smell walking down main street, and the smell of the oranges in soarin....

all my personal favs of disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom