What is your favorite WDW smell?

~Tinkerbell~

The smell of the water rides - especially Pirates of the Carribean! Also the smell of oranges on Soarin', and the smell of the food in the 'Be Our Guest' part in Philharmagic. Delicious! :slurp:

MR. DISNEY

Nobody said this one, so maybe it's me. When i get to the Wilderness Logde (i'm sure it the same everywhere) After a long ride from NJ we all take a shower to wash off the traveling, and I know "I'm home" from the smell of the Fla. water. Besides that:

1. Pine smell in Sourin'
2. Casey's
3. Popcorn on Main Street when you walk in

ssymes

We came down to Florida for my Grandmothers funeral a few weeks ago. The 12 passenger van we rented had a distinct smell to it. I told my wife that it reminded me of the Disney monorails. She said I was weird :) I said that the rental place did it on purpose because they knew we couldn't go the Disney until November (so close yet so far away) :)

Anyway, the monorails have the most distinct smell for me. I also like the smell of the Polynesian Foyer.

hauntdmansion79

No question here, it is defanitely the water smell from Pirates, Splash, Small World...etc. That smell is so good and so tied to Disney World that I've dipped my water bottle in the water during those rides and brought the water home with me. If you keep it capped tight, you can open it and get a good sniff for about a week, then it turns back into normal water. :(

Some runner ups would be the smell of the deisel on the trams, and the smell of the Florida air and plants when you walk out of the Orlando airport.

p.s. Me and my crew just planned our 10 day Walt Disney World vacation last night. We are leaving March 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:
Let the countdown begin!

lilclerk

Popcorn. Every time I turn a corner in WDW, I want more popcorn.
And the smell of the flowers really makes me feel like I'm in WDW.

Patsc85

-Monorails
-The old RTS buses
-POTC and SM
-Haunted Mansion (still kinda smells the same)
-Port Orleans Riverside resort, especially the Lobby.

I don't remember the smell of Rome from SSE, clearly a sign its been too long! and they need to open the ride asap!

cpeterstx

Let's see:

Outside of World: car exhaust while sitting still on I-4
Inside the World: that slightly musty smell of POTC, the Train, the smell of the first lift hill on BTMR, the smell of burgers at Pecos Bills

Don't miss: the smell of the guy next to me in line...I mean, really, what in the world are you doing/eating to smell like that...

sublimesting

The monorail.. weird I know but it has a distinct smell that lets me know that I am there,
Main Street Cookie smell from the bakery

The chlorine/ musty dark smell of PoTC and Splash Mountain

Pineapple/sweet smell of a Dole Whip!

I know that monorail smell!!!! The wife says it is musty AC but I disagree...it is pure Disney.

I love the "jalapeno" smell they pump into areas such as Adventureland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom