What is your favorite resort restaurant?

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
Hi All!

What is your favorite resort restaurant??

For character dining we like 1900 Park and Cape May. Other then that, we haven't tried many of the resort restaurants! So much yummy food, So little time! :slurp:

Thanks!

Computer Magic

Yachtsman :slurp:

I've been to AP and Yachtman and like Yachtman's better. :slurp: But AP has good Cedar Plank Salmon.

Let me put it this way, last Sept, we were at AP for dinner. I tried to call ADR and find a different place to eat but nothing was available for a 2. AP watered down their menu and I really didn't want Salmon.

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Here is what we have so far for the days not at a park:

Wilderness Lodge - Whispering Canyon - with Behind the Magic tour
GF - GF Cafe
Poly - Ohana
GF - 1900 Park Place

The rest of the time we will be at the parks.

and we were hoping for one more to use 1 TS. Any 1 TS suggestions?

Thanks! :wave:

disneygirl76

Original Poster
It is for 1 TS at the resort. We haven't done much dining at the resorts - usually at the parks - so I am looking for one more place for dinner - hopefully 1 TS.

KristieLC

It is for 1 TS at the resort. We haven't done much dining at the resorts - usually at the parks - so I am looking for one more place for dinner - hopefully 1 TS.

We went to Wolf Gang Puck, which was one TS and we really enjoyed it. We went for an early dinner, at 4:30 before the VMCP and the place wasn't crowded at all. There were a handful of people in the main part, but we sat in this little atrium area and had it to ourselves. The server was very attentive without being an annoyance and the food was wonderful. As far as resorts, we only ate at Ohana for breakfast and while it was the only resort we ate at, I have to say it was our favorite character meal and favorite breakfast overall.

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Ohhh! I forgot about Beaches and Cream!!!

There's Boma too - those are two totally different choices aren't they! What are your thoughts on Boma every one? Is it at all similar to Ohana - type of food, flavor, etc?

Computer Magic

There's Boma too - those are two totally different choices aren't they! What are your thoughts on Boma every one? Is it at all similar to Ohana - type of food, flavor, etc?
Boma is great and so is Jiko (2).

BnC is great but IMHO not worth using a TS. It should be a CS as you get the Hamburger, Hot Dog, etc.

yankspy

Kona Cafe at the Polynesian is a very good restaurant, and it's 1 ts also. Our 2nd favorite would be Boma.
Agreed.

Boma is really good. They have some interesting and different dishes there. Some of their soups are awesome. Since it's a buffet there are a number of dishes. Here is a menu.
http://allears.net/menu/menu_bomadin.htm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom