What is your favorite Queue?

Doombuggy13

Yes, totally agree. TJ is one of the best, if not the best bellhops at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. Other bellhops are quite funny and scary too, adding to the overall ambiance and spookiness that is Tower of Terror. I also have to say the queue of California Adventure's Tower of Terror is also quite impressive with its equally large and ominous boiler room. Both parks have so many hidden Twilight Zone goodies.

tjbellhop.jpg

A close second favorite queue of mine is Expedition Everest and Star Tours at Hollywood Studios.

TJ's the man. Ever since we saw a Travel Channel Special back in 2007. We saw him play that perfect creepy role, as he does every time. He's a fantastic cast member too. We get our photo's with him every time we are lucky enough to be at DHS when he's working. He keeps in character at all times. One year my oldest son couldn't join us on our trip. TJ let me record a special video message he addressed directly to my son. I guess that's why he's my avatar, for now.

Avenger117

Themed queues are one of the things that really sets Disney apart to me, I love them. I can't pick just one but my favorites are Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Mission Space, Tower of Terror, Dinosaur, and Pirates.

I have to note one outside of Disney and thats the Dueling Dragons queue at IOA. That queue is amazing!

bethymouse

Original Poster
Thank you all for your responses!:) I agree w/ most everyone.:) Does anyone have any others that they particularly like? Does Kilamanjaro Safari still have the TVs that show the animals? I liked that a little bit.;)

Hulacat

Definitely ToT. With the music and the rooms scares the poopy out of a lot of people before even riding the thing
Just a quick question: I have done ToT before, but I now have 2 herniated/2 bulging disks in my back. Can a person go through most of the ride and exit just before the drop- I want to see the nifty hotel again!!!

Rasvar

Pirates for me. I would say ToT but the lobby area looks too much like my old high school that used a converted 1930's hotel as one of its main buildings.

LizC

I am not one for thrill rides, and it seems I have missed out on some great Disney theaming because of that. :( I may have to get up the courage for TOT or Everest one of these days.

maryszhi

toy story mania,american adventure,pirates,haunted mansion,tower of terror, expedition everest, mission space,space mountain, and last but not least, rock n roller coaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom