What is your favorite Queue?

a2grafix

This one...

220px-Q_%28Star_Trek%29.jpg

Awesome. Words can't describe other than awesome.

bethymouse

Original Poster
Just a quick question: I have done ToT before, but I now have 2 herniated/2 bulging disks in my back. Can a person go through most of the ride and exit just before the drop- I want to see the nifty hotel again!!!
There should be a "scaredy cat" exit I believe if you opt out at the last moment. Or just ask.:D

Hulacat

I love the theming at ToT! I don't even mind hanging out in there. But I like the interactivity of the Soarin' queue (I know I'm in the minority).
I really love how the line of strangers can come together as a group and be engaged in making the animation soar:) plus I always seem to find fun people to chat with as we wait in line.Nice peeps + fun crowd activity if you are into that ride:)

Hulacat

There should be a "scaredy cat" exit I believe if you opt out at the last moment. Or just ask.:D
I wish it was only my scaredy cat-ness. Only if we hadn't been T-boned by a creep in a hurry to leave Target the day before my Dad's funeral:(I now have to really watch what I ride:(
Dinosaur's jerking movements + my back really made me wonder if I was going to be able to walk out of the ride. But I appreciate knowing that I can ask a CM in advance about the interior exit.

rufio

I really love how the line of strangers can come together as a group and be engaged in making the animation soar:) plus I always seem to find fun people to chat with as we wait in line.Nice peeps + fun crowd activity if you are into that ride:)

It does seem that way! We've met some interesting characters in the Soarin' line. But it's always kind of awkward when you're tired of talking but you're still stuck with them for another hour...

mickeysbrother

Just a quick question: I have done ToT before, but I now have 2 herniated/2 bulging disks in my back. Can a person go through most of the ride and exit just before the drop- I want to see the nifty hotel again!!!

You can walk through yes but do not enter the elevator. Just ask a cast member and they will send you in a regular elevator. Dont worry it wont drop :)

cheezbat

So tough...I have a fave at each park:

MK: Haunted Mansion
Epcot: Mission Space
DHS: Tower of Terror
DAK: Expedition Everest

Outside of WDW, DL: Indiana Jones Adventure
And the original Dueling Dragons queue. Now that honor goes to Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.

The Empress Lilly

EPCOT:
I'm a sucker for the murals in LwtL and SSE. And what can possibly compete with standing underneath SSE, waiting to move into it, soarin upwards?

MK:
I'm a sucker for the murals in Toad and SW. :cry:
HoP waiting room is awesome.
Pirates is very atmospheric. So much so, I fully expect it to be ruined soon.
SM has the best music.
I love Thunder too. People seem to think it is a barren, hot sauna, but I find it very atmospheric.

DHS:
STII is awesome. Fantastic videos on the big screen, AA's, fun gags. And of course an AT-AT and Endor outside! Full of win.

AK:
I never fail to be delighted by the posters in ITTBAB. (=Bug)
Dinosaur has dinosaurs!

Nero the dog

There's just something about BTMR's queue...especially when going down to the lower level/loading area where you're in mountain and you hear "This here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!"

You have obviously not spent 2hrs in August stood in that queue. No air con and only half the fans turning very slowly.
I lost 12lbs in that 2hrs

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom