What is your favorite Queue?

Magenta Panther

Just a quick question: I have done ToT before, but I now have 2 herniated/2 bulging disks in my back. Can a person go through most of the ride and exit just before the drop- I want to see the nifty hotel again!!!

I KNOW there's something called the "chicken door" (where people can enjoy the queue but opt out of the ride itself), but I have no idea where it is...

Beholder

Great thread! Wow, it's a tie between ToT and EE. I love pirates and even though it's very simple, I've always loved JC. The little details and set pieces. And the Muppets! Love the Muppets!

Nemo14

There's a regular elevator you can go down in and wait outside of the gift shop. You just tell the CM who is loading the "service elevator"

disneypearl

My favorite is Tower of Terror. It is amazing and pulls me right into the story every time. I can go on it multiple times on the same day and it is still fresh and believable.

I also enjoy the Seas with Nemo and Friends, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, and Expedition Everest. There are so many great ones.

PUSH

I cant choose between PotC, Space Mountain, and ToT. All of them have outstanding theming.

An honorable mention to TTA. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom