What is your favorite Queue?

MagicMike

This is a great discussion. Queues are definitely one of the most overlooked and under appreciated details of Disney parks. It's difficult to pick just one since so many are worthy of praise.

Except Soarin'. That has to be the most boring and generic queue of all the parks.

Redsky89

I like Space Mountains, Star Tours, and Muppetvision 3D's...actually I like the Tomorrowland Transit Authorities line the best cause there is none.

BryceM

Oooooh, I said ToT but I really like Space Mountains too.

The music, the windows and lighting. I really feel like I'm at a space station.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My first thought was TOT, but I think I will go with Great Movie Ride. I like watching the old movie previews and the details of the theater are really cool.

a2grafix

Tower of Terror, is the best especially when TJ is your bellhop.

Yes, totally agree. TJ is one of the best, if not the best bellhops at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. Other bellhops are quite funny and scary too, adding to the overall ambiance and spookiness that is Tower of Terror. I also have to say the queue of California Adventure's Tower of Terror is also quite impressive with its equally large and ominous boiler room. Both parks have so many hidden Twilight Zone goodies.

tjbellhop.jpg

A close second favorite queue of mine is Expedition Everest and Star Tours at Hollywood Studios.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Pirates of the Caribbean. Very atmospheric and subdued, with soft lighting and nice props. A perfect setup for the ride.

For now.

THIS

plus: It's also super nostalgic for me. The one ride and queue that has the most "first timer" memories.....
A queue that I fear is soon to be ruined by talking canon balls. ;)

pixargal

Tower of Terror, without a doubt. I enjoy it so much that I listen to the queue music on youtube and I even bought the DVD of the movie so that I could watch it at home!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom