What is your favorite memory from this board?

wdwmomof3

This is hard for me because I don't really have a favorite memory, I love them all. What a great place to come to talk Disney, the people are great, the information is unlimited and it's just fun to talk Disney with folks who love Disney as much as me. Thanks Steve for providing this for us. :kiss:

tirian

I love the fact that this is the only balanced WDW discussion site online. I honestly don't feel like the majority of members here are foamers or freaks, unlike other boards.

Oh, and THANK YOU, STEVE for actually featuring a pleasing color scheme and not destroying it with countless ads. :D

ms7479a

I love the "Picture of the Day" threads. A lot of people here are very talented when it comes to taking pictures.

And it is also great to have a place where I can converse with people who are as passionate about Disney as I am.

figmentmom

The wacky park regulars thread while it lasted,
waffles v. pancakes,
tracking the opening of Expedition:Everest,
the final meltdowns of several former pains now banned,
the mysterious case of Bill the imagineer a/k/a "Harry Potter comes to Disney"
tracking the draining of the 20K lagoon,
Gary's trip reports.
Save the CoP campaign

These are a few of my favorites.

:ROFLOL:

MKCP 1985

Thanks, Mary! :kiss:

Some other favorite memories:

Patrick's Istcrew park updates and adventures;

Turkey Leg Boy's explanations of how to and how NOT to request a free room upgrade at check in;

Tigger - bully or misunderstood bouncer?

Darrell's pants;

the Photo contests;

Corrus' hurricane tracking threads :lookaroun

Woody the spider :(

Ryland's 4th of July "live" fireworks video

:wave:

nibblesandbits

Thanks, Mary! :kiss:

Some other favorite memories:

Patrick's Istcrew park updates and adventures;

Turkey Leg Boy's explanations of how to and how NOT to request a free room upgrade at check in;

Tigger - bully or misunderstood bouncer?

Darrell's pants;

the Photo contests;

Corrus' hurricane tracking threads :lookaroun

Woody the spider :(

Ryland's 4th of July "live" fireworks video

:wave:
Man...you've got some good lists going...I've enjoyed just about everything you've posted! :D (A few I wasn't here for yet.)

k.hunter30

The Flower & Garden thread was GREAT!

The Tigger TRs are always fun to follow along with!

I agree about the feet picture thread--very fun!

I love reading about the girl that has a special meet and greet with The Fairy Godmother!

Along the same lines, I love the threads about CM spreading the WDW Magic to park guests.

But most of all... I love the people of this board. As many others have stated, I've met some AMAZING friends here. I never thought I'd be friends with someone via the Internet, but I just can't help but love everyone here! And the friendship transcends Disney stuff... some of these wonderful people have been there for me through some very difficult times and I am so greatful. Thank you Steve and everyone else for adding magic into my day every day! :D

peter_pan_man

Also moments of hilarity - the HOLY CARP! post about the bus fire. That made HOLY CARP part of my daily vocabulary. :lol:

The Mickey's Philharmagic peeing incident...:confused:...:lol:

OMG...how did I miss HOLY CARP!? THAT'S AWESEOME! :ROFLOL:

Philharmagic peeing incident?? Something else I missed...search don't fail me now!!

MousDad

The angst over the SSE refurb tops my list. I'll never forget Merf's post when he first heard what they had done to the descent.

yankspy

I have not been around as long as many of you but some recent ones come to mind. I enjoyed the "Extra bun price increase" thread. It was so funny because who would of thought that something so insignificant would have caused a 10+ page discussion.

I also have to laugh everytime a new person comes on and asks "Can I use my refillable mug from my last trip".:lol:

I also enjoyed the thread about the boy (whose name I can not remember) who rode Snow White 2000 times.

1DisneyDad

Photo of the Day Thread! Always enjoy seeing everyone's photo's. Makes me want to visit again but also helps while I wait to go back. Let's me share my trips with everyone!

hauntdmansion79

Mine has got to be the Wand coming down. It was a dream coming true for a lot of us and was a very exciting time to visit the boards.

Also, I had so much fun posting the "Guess these random ride quotes" threads and watching people have fun with it. That is a great memory for me too.

I've been reading this site since 2000 but have been posting for the last few years and have had a such a blast with all of you!

maggiegrace1

There are so many that it is hard to choose..
I have had so much fun here and have net so many amazing people because of magic..:)

Everyone has been so good to Maggie and I.

All the people on The Magic friends thread are so great to me and I love them..:)

All the Merf threads..we had a Love/Hate relationship..lol

Sbkline threads..I love disagreeing with him..makes me happy..haha..;)

Random threads that make absolutely no sense whatsoever...:)

PML...when you become a premium member you get so much more then extra PM space and pictures and videos..you get to support an amazing site..Thanks Steve..:)..but you get to become friends with some of the greatest, funniest, and (for Heidi) HOTT!..;) people ever.

Through good times and bad..they have supported me and helped me in many ways and no matter what have always been there for me..and have taught me a thing or two along the way..;) and I thank them for that..:)

Yankeeplex

As somebody who actually was at EPCOT 2 weeks before it opened, on a school field trip, I hated the wand and all that it stood for. For my daughter, who is going to be 5, she screamed with excitement every time she saw the wand, just like the hat at MGM (yes it will always be MGM to me), it meant she had arrived. But the threads that pertained to the wand were absolutely hysterical to read about the venom people had for it. I definitely didn't like it, but I loved the expression on my daughter's face every time she saw it.

fauna

I have not been around as long as many of you but some recent ones come to mind. I enjoyed the "Extra bun price increase" thread. It was so funny because who would of thought that something so insignificant would have caused a 10+ page discussion.

I also have to laugh everytime a new person comes on and asks "Can I use my refillable mug from my last trip".:lol:

I also enjoyed the thread about the boy (whose name I can not remember) who rode Snow White 2000 times.

I'm new too - and I also enjoyed the "$1.99 Buns" thread - especially since the OP (was it WDWFigment?) so graciously handled the ensuing onslaught of opinion. And Ben's Story (SW1K and SW2K) are my FAVES!!!

PhilharMagician

The General Grizz save the balloons and save COP threads.

The updates from Patrick and the ISTC Crew

The video updates from (I believe it was) TK421. Someone help me with this. It was in 05' - 06' they posted video updates here.

Bill the mysterious imagineer needs to get a vote

Thrawn posts

Woody posts

I do really miss merf's posts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom