what is the next attraction being removed

Epcot82Guy

Could you list some other favorites you have at WDW? We may need you to visit more often. :lookaroun

In all seriousness, though, there is nothing officially on the chopping block at this time. THe following have had medium to strong rumors about them:

UoE
Sounds Dangerous
JIIwF (for another redo)
IJSSS

MickeyJman06

Original Poster
Could you list some other favorites you have at WDW? We may need you to visit more often. :lookaroun

In all seriousness, though, there is nothing officially on the chopping block at this time. THe following have had medium to strong rumors about them:

UoE
Sounds Dangerous
JIIwF (for another redo)
IJSSS
thanks Epcot82Guy for being on topic!:sohappy:

camithepirate

UoE
Sounds Dangerous
JIIwF (for another redo)
IJSSS

wow those last two are confusing. but i have heard about Sounds Dangerous being ones of those next on the list. and honeslty...it needs to...:snore:

jt04

The Raceway

I have always said, Indy Raceway (Ack) or whatever they call it now. I have dreams of what they could do with that area and now I found out there is a name for it, think "STEAMPUNK" :D

goofyfan13

UoE
Sounds Dangerous
JIIwF (for another redo)
IJSSS

Aren't there rumors that the backlot tour is on the chopping block too to make way for pixar place and what-not? I may have just misread that somewhere. :shrug:

Hummer1676

I have always said, Indy Raceway (Ack) or whatever they call it now. I have dreams of what they could do with that area and now I found out there is a name for it, think "STEAMPUNK" :D

I agree hear! Its a POS that needs to be thrown out. Bring the old UFO's now that would be cool.

Epcot82Guy

wow those last two are confusing. but i have heard about Sounds Dangerous being ones of those next on the list. and honeslty...it needs to...:snore:

Yeah. The titles keep getting longer and longer. ha ha

TSWNAF
EE:TLOFM
MILFCC (now just MILF)
ETRUNM

And Soarin' and Epcot... :lookaroun

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Not really sure the wand qualifies as an attraction...

Don't worry, the Gold Rusher at Kennywood isn't an attraction either. :lol:

You're seriously bummed about a ride that has a giant fake spider that comes down on your head? :ROFLOL:

Originally from Pittsburgh so I can comment on such things. :wave: Looking forward to bigger and better things at Kennywood. The last time I was there, I felt they really let the park go. Sad really since there was a golden age.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
What do I think should?
-Stitch's Great Escape
-Sounds Dangerous
-Chester and Hester's Primevil Whirl

What will be the next to go?
-I have a feeling Snow White's Scary Adventures may go the way of Mr. Toad in the next 5 years.
-Journey into Imagination is supposedly getting a huge refurb
-Ellen's Energy Adventure is due for a major change

eikni

Harry Potter is probably going into that big empty employee area in between the Cartoon Lagoon and Jp. If you've ever got lucky enough to go back there it's a big bunch of nothing, and was probably reserved for a future island expansion.

Alexx

I like stitch's great escape and Ellens energy adventure, but Ellens adventure needs a big revamp.

I hope sounds dangerous and chester and hesters primevil whirl will go

DisneyBuffinDE

What really needs to go is Carousel of Progress! When we went last year we were the only ones on the ride. That song gets in to my head and will not get out! :brick:

Astro_Digital

Carousel of Progress! Right and then lets take down "It's a Small World", "Haunted Mansion", etc.... Carousel of Progress == Disney.

Does tradition mean nothing to people. They can fix it like the fixed the TiKi Room.

Of topic Harry Potter is going in the existing Land where the have dualing dragons.

Lost_in_hollywo

I love the Universe Of Energy ride, yes i admit it could do with a major refurb, but thats it, just a refurb. IMO changing the whole ride in genral would be bad, i think ellen being in the ride makes it that much more fun!

JDM

I think you have an unhealthy addiction. It's a theme park. Not a child.

Wow! Does anyone else see the irony in that statement, especially when it comes to this topic?

As for rides to be removed.....I don't personally need any of them to go, but someone mentioned SNOW WHITE and CAROUSEL.
I've always wondered who SNOW WHITE is meant for. Too scary for young kids and too tame for older ones. might be worth a look, although it seems there should be a Snow White ride somewhere--since she was one of the "originals".
As for Carousel.....by nature of its "progress" theme, it tends to be outdated almost as soon as it's updated. Much like the computer you just bought, but which is archaic by the time you get it home. I haven't seen CAROUSEL in 25 years, but I still remember that song!
:)

aeromike

But sure, people came from miles around to set their eyes on the legendary Epcot Wand. That golfball thing was just a tacky ride thrown in to capitalize on the Wand's popularity. :lol:

was at night lol with the twinkling lights on the words EPCOT plus it gave it that disney feeling, It's lost its disney touch, the only disney thing in epcot is figment and the seas eith nemo, only cuz its nemo, plus i grew up with the wand! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom