what is the next attraction being removed

jt04

What should go
1.) Sounds Dangerous
2.)Nemo the Musical- Tarzan was better
3.)The other nemo ride is not that good, but it will stay, i think it should go
4.)Poohs playful spot
5.)Iindy speedway should stay, but they need to change the cars, and use a different method besides gas
6.)Stichs great escape
7.)Country bears

1) Yep, Goodbye Drew, Hello Skywaker Sound/THX Sound
2) Nah, The first of many "Australia" attractions
3) Wrong, it is amazing how much they did with such a short ride. Besides it is meant for kids who can't ride the thrill rides, not necessarily you!
4) Yep, Always temporary. Soon to be Mermaid Lagoon?
5) Yep, Except the "Cars" attraction should go next to Test Track. So there will be room for the new 20K/Jules Verne stuff
6) Yes! Bring back AE quick
7) Yep. Fix 'em or set 'em free

TestTrack

1) Yep, Goodbye Drew, Hello Skywaker Sound/THX Sound
2) Nah, The first of many "Australia" attractions
3) Wrong, it is amazing how much they did with such a short ride. Besides it is meant for kids who can't ride the thrill rides, not necessarily you!
4) Yep, Always temporary. Soon to be Mermaid Lagoon?
5) Yep, Except the "Cars" attraction should go next to Test Track. So there will be room for the new 20K/Jules Verne stuff
6) Yes! Bring back AE quick
7) Yep. Fix 'em or set 'em free

If they put another pixar/animated attraction at EPCOT I will not be happy

Tim G

well bcuz u designed sumthin 2 replace it i guess it shud go. ur right its totally lame and is gettin old quick!! herbie is a good idea becuz u sit in him and race. 2 cool dude. its also great cuz the movie was lame and didnt do well. that shuld replace test track.

Please use english next time...

Forums are not text messages... :lookaroun

Tim G

Originally Posted by disneyfreak53
im pretty sure that test track is going in a year or two. carosel of progress should stay for a little longer. sounds dangerous is leaving soon and wonders of life is gone now

Probably a "reliable CM or a Bus Driver, or a friend of a sister, who has a neice, who knows a neighbour of an uncle who plays golf with a brother of a lady who does the laundry of some son in law of an Imagineer... :lookaroun

So very reliable... :lookaroun

JML42691

What should go
1.) Sounds Dangerous
2.)Nemo the Musical- Tarzan was better
3.)The other nemo ride is not that good, but it will stay, i think it should go
4.)Poohs playful spot
5.)Iindy speedway should stay, but they need to change the cars, and use a different method besides gas
6.)Stichs great escape
7.)Country bears
1.) I agree that this can go, but have it replaced with another show involving sound immediatly. Don't just remove it, replace it.
2.) I disagree with this statement, Tarzan was getting old, was in an awefully hot theatre and just sucked in general.
3.) This can stay, I like it and offers more of a transition into Sea Base Alpha. This ride is cute and the Nemo theme helped to revive the Seas. Just think how more the Seas is gained towards kids now while it still follows the Epcot theme.
4.) This can go, I think that it was only designed to be temporary and so there is a little bit more than just a construction wall once consrtuction starts in this area.
5.) This should stay but the cars should be converted to battery powered vehicles that automatically slow and stop as they near the end of the ride and also stop before they hit the car in front of them. People who have been to StoryLand in Glen, NH should know what I'm talking about (it is the antique car ride)
6.) This should stay but should be made more scary, I think that AE was too scary, but SGE isn't scary enough.
7.) This should stay, it is not taking uup a large ammount of room and is a great break from the heat during hot weather. If you don't like it, then skip it, it does not have a massive sign that makes you feel like you should do it.

MickeyJman06

Original Poster
here is my votes
  1. Sounds Dangerous
  2. country bears- too old
  3. block party bash after it debuts :ROFLOL:
  4. MILF- just ride the nearby monorail and go to epcot and do TTWT (turtle talk with crush)
  5. pooh playground- you have the nearby toon park

Fun2BFree

LOL! I was just thinking about Noah's Ark and the whale's mouth right after I posted my last post. I miss that too...it was my favorite part...walking on the tongue...I don't remember the Gold Rusher loading on the ground. :confused: I guess it is because I was born when the Raging Rapids first opened (1985 according to wikipedia). I never new that! Very interesting.

I think Noah's Ark is brilliant. Can't vouch for the Kennywood one, but the one I visited in Blackpool Pleasure Beach is basically unchanged from it's original incarnation, and I too thought entering through the whale's mouth was great. Still, how did that whale fit so many rooms down there?

Err... sorry for the OTness. :lookaroun

goofyfan13

i miss gold rusher allready :ROFLOL:
hey cm's! convice meg croften to build the gold rusher at frontierland

CM's aren't the ones who can convince anyone to build a ride. But I just saw some pictures of Gold Rusher, and all I can saw is it looks like a cheap carnival haunted house type ride...

MickeyJman06

Original Poster
CM's aren't the ones who can convince anyone to build a ride. But I just saw some pictures of Gold Rusher, and all I can saw is it looks like a cheap carnival haunted house type ride...
i know that, kennywood revels there secrets, i'll post some

garfield's nightmare
  1. on the pizza scene, look at the left annd you will find a nail
  2. look at the ending, turn your head back and you will find brown cardboard
kangaroo
  1. look at the bottom and you will find a chain
Pittsburgh plunge
  1. look at a chain under the lift hill
Swing Shot
  1. look at one of the edges and you will find an empty hole with a wheel that pushes the attraction
  2. on the seats, find S&S, the manufacter of the ride
ThunderBolt
  1. look around the nearby bathroom right next to the former gold rusher and you will find a 9'5 on the track
Turtle
  1. look at the middle of the tack and you will find an ugly screw
Music express
  1. look at the bottom of the curtains from your vehicle and you will find rocks
well thats all i found

goofyfan13

i know that, kennywood revels there secrets, i'll post some

garfield's nightmare
  1. on the pizza scene, look at the left annd you will find a nail
  2. look at the ending, turn your head back and you will find brown cardboard
kangaroo
  1. look at the bottom and you will find a chain
Pittsburgh plunge
  1. look at a chain under the lift hill
Swing Shot
  1. look at one of the edges and you will find an empty hole with a wheel that pushes the attraction
  2. on the seats, find S&S, the manufacter of the ride
ThunderBolt
  1. look around the nearby bathroom right next to the former gold rusher and you will find a 9'5 on the track
Turtle
  1. look at the middle of the tack and you will find an ugly screw
Music express
  1. look at the bottom of the curtains from your vehicle and you will find rocks
well thats all i found

Uh....Thanks for giving me information about an amusement park I care nothing about.... :lol:

chels26

I heard (from a WDW bus driver) that there will be a new attraction to replace the Wand. I was, unfortunately, one of the vast majority who never got the opportunity to ride the Wand.

Anyhow, WDW Imagineers have apparently come up with a hybrid concept, combining Spaceship Earth and The Making of Me show (from the Wonders of Life pavilion) to create "Spaceship Birth."

No word yet as to whether Martin Short will be participating in this new attraction.

:sohappy:

Tk

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: spaceship birth. hahahahahah

RSoxNo1

I absolutely love the idea of the Finding Nemo show being the entrance to an Australia area in the Animal Kingdom. How much room is there? Is it realistic to build a permanent queue for the Nemo show? I would love to see the rest of the park divided into continents, and I think Australia would be the next logical choice. They already have kangaroos in there animal collection. If they can acquire Koalas, and present them in a similar way they present the Kangaroos, they won't really need that much space to present two of the main animals in Australia. Add in a Great barrier reef dark ride and you've got a decent land without taking up much of Animal Kingdom's foot print.

jt04

I absolutely love the idea of the Finding Nemo show being the entrance to an Australia area in the Animal Kingdom. How much room is there? Is it realistic to build a permanent queue for the Nemo show? I would love to see the rest of the park divided into continents, and I think Australia would be the next logical choice. They already have kangaroos in there animal collection. If they can acquire Koalas, and present them in a similar way they present the Kangaroos, they won't really need that much space to present two of the main animals in Australia. Add in a Great barrier reef dark ride and you've got a decent land without taking up much of Animal Kingdom's foot print.

I was thinking it would be amazing if the show copied the original worlds fair CoP and as the show ended people could actually enter the GBR attraction by crossing the stage. So NEMO would just be a "preshow" for the GBR and the rest of Austrilia. I heard there is room if they get rid of Dinorama:D

JML42691

I was thinking it would be amazing if the show copied the original worlds fair CoP and as the show ended people could actually enter the GBR attraction by crossing the stage. So NEMO would just be a "preshow" for the GBR and the rest of Austrilia. I heard there is room if they get rid of Dinorama:D
They could also use the land reserved for Beastly Kingdom..:lookaroun (runs and hides from the people who love the BK idea)

RSoxNo1

How did the original worlds fair CoP fit into an Australia theme? Was that Worlds fair in Australia? I thought it premiered in Chicago?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom