what is the next attraction being removed

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
was at night lol with the twinkling lights on the words EPCOT plus it gave it that disney feeling, It's lost its disney touch, the only disney thing in epcot is figment and the seas eith nemo, only cuz its nemo, plus i grew up with the wand! :p

Oh, this is gonna be fun. :ROFLOL:

TestTrack

was at night lol with the twinkling lights on the words EPCOT plus it gave it that disney feeling, It's lost its disney touch, the only disney thing in epcot is figment and the seas eith nemo, only cuz its nemo, plus i grew up with the wand! :p

You're definition of "disney touch" is much different from mine if you only associate it with cartoon characters and light up park signs.

that ball is an icon and was there when the park opened. the wand was just used as a decoration, temporarily, for 100 yrs of magic. im glad theyre getting rid of it.

im pretty sure that test track is going in a year or two. carosel of progress should stay for a little longer. sounds dangerous is leaving soon and wonders of life is gone now

true it is popular but in a few yrs people will be sick of it. the ride gets boring after a while and it only feels like ur not even going fast. all u do is go strait on a track. Ive designed something to replace it but it would be the same idea. it is about Herbie and u sit in him and u race and do tricks like in the movies

rimousefan84

I agree with those of you who say that Primevil Whirl should go, especially if they are getting a Ratatouille coaster that is basically the same idea(though different parks) I feel like AK still needs something to get people to go there and stay. the space that the ride takes up isn't very large so it will take some serious creativity from the imagineers to create something "interesting."

TestTrack

true it is popular but in a few yrs people will be sick of it. the ride gets boring after a while and it only feels like ur not even going fast. all u do is go strait on a track. Ive designed something to replace it but it would be the same idea. it is about Herbie and u sit in him and u race and do tricks like in the movies

well bcuz u designed sumthin 2 replace it i guess it shud go. ur right its totally lame and is gettin old quick!! herbie is a good idea becuz u sit in him and race. 2 cool dude. its also great cuz the movie was lame and didnt do well. that shuld replace test track.

ToTBellHop

well bcuz u designed sumthin 2 replace it i guess it shud go. ur right its totally lame and is gettin old quick!! herbie is a good idea becuz u sit in him and race. 2 cool dude. its also great cuz the movie was lame and didnt do well. that shuld replace test track.
wow.

devoy1701

I was at EPCOT last weekend. The only attraction that had a longer wait than Test Track was Soarin...and if I remember correctly...Misson:Space and Nemo were both added AFTER Test Track...

seems like people are getting tired of Mission:Space faster than they are with Test Track...and they won't be getting rid of Mission:Space anytime soon.

I love Test Track (the ride) btw! and TestTrack, your reply was pretty funny I must say...:lol:

Fun2BFree

it only came up for 2000 then WDW never had enough money to take it down, so they kept it up, thy used it for 2000 not 100YOM

Of course WDW had the money to take it down, but they figured that a quick change of the signage on the Wand would give character to SSE and also save on actually dismantling it.

However, I'm glad that SSE is bald and beautiful again. :D

jessfriends

and at my local park (kennywood) there closing a really good ride! the gold rusher (it closed today)

I was also sad to hear that this is going. I know it isn't a big ride, but I had some good memories riding it and I enjoyed it. Currently I don't know where I could find a ride like it. It was a quick and simple dark ride that tried to be scary. I just laughed the whole time I was in there. The skeletons were funny. It is just a shame that they are closing it because they will not make the ride up to code. Now if they were going to replace it with something I might understand. First they go rid of the other similar ride Le Cachot and then the Old Mill. I will miss the spider touch me lol...Oh well...RIP Gold Rusher...:cry:

Yankeeplex

NOBODY NEEDS TO TOUCH CoP!!! Not only is it still one of the most nostalgic rides, it was a personal favorite of Uncle Walt...Snow White needs to go, Country Bears needs to go, UoE needs to get rid of Ellen and get back to real science, and Imagination needs to recapture what made it such a fun ride...now you can walk on the ride just about any time with very little to no wait.

Yankeeplex

I am such an idiot...I can't believe I forgot about the worst excuse for a ride and a tremendous pollutant...The INDY CARS NEED TO GO...GET INTO THE 21ST CENTURY, GET RID OF THOSE SMELLY, NOISY CARS, AND GET A REAL RIDE IN THERE...BRING BACK 20,000 LEAGUES!!!

t_zeke77

I was also sad to hear that this is going. I know it isn't a big ride, but I had some good memories riding it and I enjoyed it. Currently I don't know where I could find a ride like it. It was a quick and simple dark ride that tried to be scary. I just laughed the whole time I was in there. The skeletons were funny. It is just a shame that they are closing it because they will not make the ride up to code. Now if they were going to replace it with something I might understand. First they go rid of the other similar ride Le Cachot and then the Old Mill. I will miss the spider touch me lol...Oh well...RIP Gold Rusher...:cry:
I guess this thread is turning into Kennywood Memories:ROFLOL: ...I wish Noah's Ark would go back to its pre 1996 refurb when you used to go thru a whales mouth to enter. Those were the days:) ... Does anybody remember when the Gold Rusher used to load on the ground? It did for one year until Raging Rapids was built:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom