what is the 1 thing.....

hpyhnt 1000

If we're in the MK, its always a tin of fudge from the Confectionary. Otherwise, we get a box of taffy. :slurp:

Never fails, every trip. :rolleyes:

DivineMadness7

The postcards from Art of Disney. Match them with a nice matte and frame, you've got some inexpensive decor. My favorite is Mickey looking into a mirror to paint a self-portrait, but it's Walt's face he is painting on the canvas.

jen2009

We never leave without buying a personalized ornament from the christmas shop everytime. We have to get some type of ornament everytime we go. It has become a tradition that fiance and me look forward to every trip. He remembers if I forget. :xmas:

Tinkrbell

A photo album. I get a different design on every trip for my pictures from that trip. I also put park maps, unused fastpasses, airline boarding passes, EMH bracelets, & whatever else I acquire during the trip.
I always end up buying tons of pins & at least one stuffed animal. I have more stuffed animals now than I did when I was little & most of them are from Disney.

WhatJaneSays

I make sure I come home with at least one antenna topper that I don't already have (or a replacement for one I lost). :)

However I have an ongoing quest to find items that have only Donald and/or Daisy on them. I've given up on my search for Huey, Dewey and Louie only things. I consider the trip a loss merchandise wise if I fail to find something I don't already own. And it's getting harder and harder every trip; I've even wiped out the Art of Disney at DTD. However I plan to get the Donald as Darth Maul "Big Fig" once they finally come out.

donald.jpg

WIX

A Mickey Mouse watch . . . I have 39 of them :eek: all Mickey Mouse, and a whole new slew of pins, I have hundreds of those, all fab five.

WOD at DTD gets my DH and I each and every visit . . . as well as Mouse Works at Epcot. We do spend too much there each year, but it is so unavoidable :lookaroun.

CBug88

I cannot get just one thing while in Disney (thank yous go out to my Dad who is still kind enough to spoil his almost 24 year old twin daughters :D-- what can I say I'm a "daddy's girl":king::p):

The usual items/indulges are:

~ Laila perfume from Norway
~ Helly Hanson jacket from Norway
~ Milka German Chocolate
~ Ice Cream from The Land
~ Jewelry/flip-flops from China (and a Jade horse or two)
~ Disney Stuffed Animal
~ Peco Bill Cheese Fries
~ Something from Pirates of the Caribbean
~ Cute clothes/purses/bags I see throughout the parks
~ Movie posters for my apartment from DHS
~ Christmas ornaments and decorations (the parents have a whole tree devoted to Disney- my dad even has a monorail that goes around the tree, instead of a train (complete w/ a model of space mountain, etc.)- FABULOUS!!

montyz81

I have to get something with Grumpy on it. I have t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts. I have all kinds of stuff to the extent now it is referred to as the "Grumpy Collection"

KaliSplash

Anytime there's a new park music cd, it's coming home with me. It goes without saying a pristine set of maps.

I used to buy the big poster-sized maps, but they haven't had those in a long time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom