what is the 1 thing.....

JllnLgh

I've only been once but I know that on every trip (including the one in 2 weeks) I will purchase a new photo album and pick a pearl.

B-Ball Vol

We are beginning to get/collect beach towels (wdw specific). For instance, Contemporary Resort, Epcot, Fort Wilderness, etc. They're great reminders of our favorite place and we get to use them a lot.

Guilty...Pins. Even if its just a few a trip, they really add up over time. I don't want to know how much of my life savings I've given to my collection, I just can't help it. They're so cool!

DizneyPryncess

I can't resist character dinners :)

For souvenirs - I can't resist Tink stuff. I bought a mouse for my computer last trip w/her on it. Totally unnecessary.

EmOhYouEssE

Hats. My husband calls me the "Imelda Marcos" of hats. They must be unique though (although I think I may have a couple of baseball type caps, but I don't count those because the only reason I wasn't wearing one of my unique ones was due to bad weather).

We also enjoy the Art of Disney store. Goodness knows Disney enjoys each and every time we walk in there.

For Jain. Trying to find Daisy items is getting harder and harder. One of the women that watches our pets loves Daisy, and it's really hard to find things for her. Maybe we should start a "Bring back Daisy" campaign? I depleted all of my options, so I had to convert to buying her Snow White Lenox figurines :eek: as that was her 2nd favorite character. Bring back Daisy shirts and items. It would be cheaper for me! :ROFLOL:

One complaint I have in recent years though, is the homogenization of stores in WDW. It used to be that there were items in most stores you couldn't find elsewhere. Now, not so much.

Em

Jenna

Can't believe no-one else has said shot glasses (or toothpick holders as disney calls them)I have to buy at least one in each of the disney parks preferably with the name of the park on it!

I also have to get a pillow, laila from Norway and a christmas decoration :D

Boray

Christmas ornament. I have bought one every year my husband and I have gone (this will be our 10th visit in October). Last year, our Christmas tree tipped over and broke 3 of my Disney ornaments - no lie, they were the ONLY ornaments that broke when the tree fell at 4:30 am!!!!! My husband spent the next 3 days trying to replace them by talking to personal shoppers at WDW (what a great husband!!!!!), unfortunately, they no longer made the 3 that broke. I guess this year I'll have to buy a bunch to replace those!!! :sohappy:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I like getting Haunted Mansion items, christmas decorations, a beach towel (Im shooting for Epcot this year), and The Pirates book from the Kingdom to the movies!

Im sure my girl and I will start a new tradition in buying something together though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom