What is so good about LeCellier?

Tater48

We ate there for the first time ever in May, and at best, it was only O.K.. Will not even try to get ressies there when we return in December. Was not impressed in the least with the meal or the service. The steak that I had at the Coral Reef was just as good, if not better than what I had at Le Cellier. Maybe it was an off night, but I will just book elsewhere in the future. Just my opinion.

mouselvrmom

It's my favorite place to eat at the world. Yes, the dining room is small,but I think it feels very cozy.

The filet mignon is delicious, I love the cream cheese mashed potatoes, and the pretzel bread is totally nummy!

It's definitely a must do for us.

foreverbelle

Does this mean I am in trouble?

We finally got in after trying. My husband loves his steak, but I am allergic to beef/pork. Please tell me I will be able to enjoy something there as well?

elizs77

Alesiha, yes, you will be able to eat, too! :)

I have never ordered a steak there, but DH always does. What's so good about it? Well, it's just GOOD and one of the best values when it comes to the DDP. We've eaten there twice (I wasn't able to get an ADR for our upcoming trip!), and we've always had a wonderful meal.

But I will add that on our last trip, DH preferred Kona Cafe even over our Le Cellier lunch!

LuLaSue

Does this mean I am in trouble?

We finally got in after trying. My husband loves his steak, but I am allergic to beef/pork. Please tell me I will be able to enjoy something there as well?
They have a wonderful portobello stuffed ravoli. I order it everytime I go. :wave:

EaglesfanNJ

Never been, but all I hear is great things about the food and service. I tried on my 90 day mark for any day during my trip, lunch or dinner, there was nothing then. I have called literally every day since then asking if there is any opening lunch or dinner for that entire week of.... still nothing. So they seem to be doing something right. Had to settle for Tutto that day since i planned it being an Epcot..... I have been told by more than 1 person to stay away from the restaurant in Mexico pav.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
My children loved loved loved the mushroom ravioli.....DH and I thought steak was best we ever had....better than our fav place locally....something with the marinade/seasoning/mushrooms....yummmmmmmy....location location location very nice as well.....took us 5 years to get our reservation but certainly will try try again....:king:

JamieD

Ate there for the first time on July 1. I am pretty picky with my steak and I thought it was great! Probably will could've done without the coffee-rubbed, but wanted to try something different. It just tasted burnt most of the time. The steak itself was great! And, as someone else mentioned, a great value on the DDP. Our bill was $95. Not bad for a free dining plan.

disneyfreak74

Something else we found to be odd is that the place is so hard to get a ressy at but when we were there at around 2:30 the place wasn't even half full. There were empty tables everywhere,Yet had a line of people outside waiting to get seated. :shrug:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Something else we found to be odd is that the place is so hard to get a ressy at but when we were there at around 2:30 the place wasn't even half full. There were empty tables everywhere,Yet had a line of people outside waiting to get seated. :shrug:

Also courtesy of the DDP....:fork:

For non beef/pork, they usually have a salmon entree, another filet or seafood, chicken....you should be fine.

I also rate it as good but not exceptional. Yachtsman's hasn't been mentioned yet...we've always had a superior meal there.

One other thing about Le Cellier that surprised me...when they say the offering is spicy, they mean it! We like our foods "well seasoned" but DW and I inherited a number of items that were a bit much for others at the table.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom