What is #Disney-Central and How to Use Guide

dolbyman

guess most others changed to dc-torrents ..

but no worries .. my internet line will recieve some updates during this year (1mbit at the end of this month) and 2nd one around november (2.5mbit) ... so my server will handle even multiple dsl downloaders :wave:

makonyy15

I'm so confused! :hammer: I've downloaded mIRC and well, since all the how to guides and walkthroughs seem to lead to dead links, I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks!:wave:

WDWFREAK53

Is this thing still up and running?

I'm using Snak and I can't get it to log in.

I have the server as irchighway and it says that it can't find it.

dolbyman

my server script is damaged right now .. so you won't be able to connect with it .. I'll set up a new/different script up soon .. so you peeps can enjoy my new 10mbit (upload!!!) line :wave:

dolbyman

ok .. it seems to work again .. I installed a complete new/different script and some people are already downloading :sohappy:

enough

Is anyone serving files in IRC anymore? I am in #disney-central but do not see any fserve trigger messages... i used to use !video, but that doesn't work anymore...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Is anyone serving files in IRC anymore? I am in #disney-central but do not see any fserve trigger messages... i used to use !video, but that doesn't work anymore...
Dolby was there at weekend (!dolby) - !video was Popkids video list trigger.

dolbyman

the list trigger should be !list

I'm pretty much the only fserve left .. sometime pack7 is online .. but his server is kinda inaccesable all the time :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom