What is #Disney-Central and How to Use Guide

PoTCGuy

Help?

Hello everyone!

I am very new to IRC and, at this point, very lost. Using this thread I have installed mIRC and Invision, and I can connect to #Disney-Central. I can see a list of other users that are connected in the frame on the right of the screen, but I don't know what to do next.

I tried the links to wdwresorttv.com to reade the guides, but the links no longer work. Does anyone know where else I can find instructions on how to find, download, and upload files to #Disney-Central?

Thanks for your help!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Read back a few pages for instructions including words such as !dolby, cd, dir & get...

You`re nearly there!

gregory_510

I've followed all the steps but when I enter #Disney-Central there is no one there except me... what's going on????

Edit: OK, I just needed to read a little, I was trying to use Newnet not IRCHighway.... my bad :)

aeillill

Well, whenever I try to download Invision or any of the guides I keep getting an error saying that the URL is not avilable and a file not found message. Is this just me or is there somthing wrong with the systems? The only think I could get to download is mIRC :veryconfu

dolbyman

we changed the website do to hosting difficultys from wdwresorttv.com to dc-torrents.com

so those links won't work anymore :(

aeillill

ahh, thanks I thought maybe I was doing somethign wrong

I have a question though, do I still need to download mIRC and Invision to get that to work? I'm not too familiar with torrent files and how they work, or is there just an idiots guide you could direct me to?

thanks!

Edit: nm, i seem to have figured it out, thanks anyways!

DLP Fan

Hi guys. Im totally new to all this so really need help. I have downloaded mIRC and I have also downloaded Invision. Know what? I cant not access the wdwresort site cause it no longer exists, so where do I go now? HELP!!!!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The wdwresort site was just a webpage - nothing more. Have a look back through the pages of this very thread for help on using and setting up IRC access. It`s long winded but quite straight forward.

Keichi

Help pleae

I read all this thread and no one seems to have the same problem I have: First of all I can´t connect to Dolbymann Server by typing !Dolby... Is the server down or something? Second, when I type !video, it connects to a server... Then, after browsing and choosing a file, i type get "filename" and then a new window opens, but after, like, 10 seconds, the window closes, but theres no error, the download window simply closes and I can´t download the file... Can anyone help me? Thank you!!

dolbyman

jup .. my server is down .. my mainboard is due to rma .. hope it will be back in 1 or 2 weeks :veryconfu

10 seconds, the window closes, but theres no error, the download window simply closes and I can´t download the file... Can anyone help me? Thank you!!

souds like a connection issue .. you have a router and/or firewall ?

Keichi

Mirc

I don´t have any firewall turned on in my pc... The firewall settings in Mirc is set to none, and I don´t have any running in my computer... Do you know what it might be?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Doe you have a router with a firewall?

I had this problem once, and it was Firewall issues.

When the download disconnects, have a look at the main IRC page (the first tab at the top, outside of Disney Centrals channel) and see at the bottom of the screen if an error is displayed.

Coastercameron

You'll have to manually enter it into the program. The network list in your client is for your convenience, it isn't a limiting factor for what the program can access.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
What happened to everything? I logged on for the first time in a while and all I see is stuff like /ctcp ricktv420 !ricktv420 and /ctcp ricktv420 !rickaudio....where's !DCaudio and the others?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom