What I should be doing is?

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
Well, I should be cleaning the house and getting dinner ready but I am stuck on WDWmagic talking about Disney World, and I can't get up!

What should you be doing right now?:lookaroun

MsSnuzi

I should be getting my tax stuff together - my husband sent a message to the studio with my daughter saying it's 4th quarter and 2 seconds left!

And the bad part about it is, we always get a refund - what is my problem?

This Magic place can be addicting!

The Mom

Premium Member
1. ironing
2. yardwork
3. set up my crew box for Saturday's race (I bring the food, so I have a list to go over, and I put the "dry" food (crackers, peanut butter, snacks, etc) in a large tupperware storage container, seal it, and drop it off on Friday afternoon, along with the ice, folding tables, tents, etc.)

At least I got the bills paid, and spent the morning doing school stuff. ;)

mousebymarriage

I should be folding the 6 loads of laundry that are piled up in the bedroom but, I hate folding it and putting it away. Hey, at least I washed it!

happymom52003

Feeding my kids their lunch.:lookaroun
Cleaning my house and preparing for a baby shower I am hosting all by myself for over 30 people this weekend:eek:.

Ilovewishes

I should be walking my dog. She keeps coming in and looking at me then going back to the top of the stairs and lying down. I swear that dog just rolled her eyes at me!!!:lookaroun

bayoumoon

I'm at work, so I guess I should be working? Does anyone really care if there packages make it on time? I didn't think so....lol j/k

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
I should be in the shower and getting ready for tonight. My DS has his first soccer practice and he is excited. I have a list a mile long of things that I need to do but, here I am again.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom