What have your ridden alone?

cbcdiver

Original Poster
Lately I have been on a personal quest to ride attractions alone. So
far I have been alone on:

KJ Safari - This was really strange, but fun, the guide shut down
the speaker system, and we chatted!

Dinasour -A little weird...

Tower of Terror - Wow! This was very creppy!

The Land -I did this after they took out the guides. I found it
the same as usual, nothing special...

Anyone have stories related to ridding alone?

Chris

joanna71985

Lately I have been on a personal quest to ride attractions alone. So
far I have been alone on:

KJ Safari - This was really strange, but fun, the guide shut down
the speaker system, and we chatted!

Dinasour -A little weird...

Tower of Terror - Wow! This was very creppy!

The Land -I did this after they took out the guides. I found it
the same as usual, nothing special...

Anyone have stories related to ridding alone?

Chris

I have been on a lot of rides alone. My favorite experiences are:
*Dinosaur- I was in a row with 3 ladies who had never been on it before. They were a riot!

*Splash Mountain- It was raining, and I got to stay on the ride for 4 rides in a row. The weird part was, there was no one else in the boat with me, and no one in the boats in front or behind me. I was the only person for at least 6 boats in a row.

EE- the ride got stuck, and we all had to be evacuated.

Bug715

I think the OPer ment completly alone. Not just single rider.

I rode on the tram alone before! I went before class to let my dad and some family friends in at DAK park open. So the tram guy and I chatted on the way to my section.

My dad and I rode pirates just the two of us. There wasn't anyone in the boat in front or behind us and I'd just read about the ghost of Pirates. I was so creeped out!

joanna71985

I think the OPer ment completly alone. Not just single rider.

I rode on the tram alone before! I went before class to let my dad and some family friends in at DAK park open. So the tram guy and I chatted on the way to my section.

My dad and I rode pirates just the two of us. There wasn't anyone in the boat in front or behind us and I'd just read about the ghost of Pirates. I was so creeped out!

Ah, I see. Just Splash Mountain then (that I can think of).

Captain Hank

I've ridden Living with the Land alone on several occasions. One time, I had an entire theater to myself on Carousel of Progress. I've also had a library to myself on Tower of Terror.

dmagickingdom

Ah, I see. Just Splash Mountain then (that I can think of).

i have rode almost everything in the parks alone but the most memorable was Splash Mountain on the day after Hurricane Charley in 2004. I was among VERY FEW in the park and the CM were looking at me like "why was I here after such a disaster". LOL

Bug715

I've ridden Living with the Land alone on several occasions. One time, I had an entire theater to myself on Carousel of Progress. I've also had a library to myself on Tower of Terror.

I just remembered that I was by myself on COP my last trip. I chatted with the CM for a bit. The funny thing is one of my friends got on it 2 theaters after me and the CM asked him if he was with me. lol. I loved riding it by myself cause I could sing as loud as i wanted!

disnyfan89

I have ridden Pirates alone and the opening cave scene is very creepy alone. I can't think of any other rides that I have been on alone but I have been on Dinosaur alone with just my friend. That was such a riot. Our picture was great too. I think a ride that would be fun to ride alone on would be the jungle cruise.

dmagickingdom

I just remembered that I was by myself on COP my last trip. I chatted with the CM for a bit. The funny thing is one of my friends got on it 2 theaters after me and the CM asked him if he was with me. lol. I loved riding it by myself cause I could sing as loud as i wanted!

that would be great!! I would sing as loud as i could...what i would really love is to go sit w/ the animatronics and play along with them!! lol

dmagickingdom

Dinosaur alone is surprisingly extremely creepy and absolutely hilarious at the same time.

I don't know why but i have always thought how amazingly freaky it would be to be alone on that ride when it has shut down with no lights or power. Imagine in that circumstance if you had to walk in the total darkness to an exit. It would be really freaky to me!

Chape19714

Splash Mountain
TTA
Space Mountain
Great Movie Ride (actually told the driver he didn't have to speil...we just talked)
Jungle Cruise (same situation as above)
Toy Story Mania...hundreds of times..., espically before it opened to the public :lol:

Bug715

that would be great!! I would sing as loud as i could...what i would really love is to go sit w/ the animatronics and play along with them!! lol

Yea while I was riding it I thought that would be cool but didn't dare try it cause I like my job. lol

I don't know why but i have always thought how amazingly freaky it would be to be alone on that ride when it has shut down with no lights or power. Imagine in that circumstance if you had to walk in the total darkness to an exit. It would be really freaky to me!

I have no clue what i'd do! I wouldn't want to walk alone in the dark so I was going to say I'd just stay put till the lights came on but I think i'd be creeped out just sitting in the dark. :lookaroun So I'm hoping this doesn't happen!!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I love being the only one in a COP theater. Sing along time!

I was one of 3 people in the stretching room at HM once. It was very creepy...yet cool. The one ride that I don't enjoy riding alone is Imagination. Normally I love that ride, but when it is just you in every scene and no one in the cars to either side of you, it is creepy. :shrug: I can't quite explain why really, but I got majorly creeped out not seeing anyone around me. Maybe the ghost of DreamFinder was trying to haunt me. :lookaroun

Susan Savia

The very first time I rode alone it was Dinosaur. I stopped and talked to the CM and got the scoop before I tried it....being as I dislike coasters...Had to make sure...But found it was GREAT!!! :)

Hrudey3032

I have ridden solo on:
TTA
Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
Indy Speedway
Haunted Mansion
Spaceship Earth
Test Track
El Rio De Tiempo
JIYI
Maelstrom

Splash Mountain....It had just rained, was at the end of Dec ("cold"), and it was in the middle of Wishes, so there was absolutely no one on line

When I got to loading, there was a family behind me. I thought the CMs were going to put them in the same log as I was, but they didn't.....and I stood up because I was scared of being alone (haha)....the CMs said "please sit down sir!"....so I obviously had no other choice

The ride was FREEZING inside and SUPER creepy with no one in front or behind (I think they put the family 2 logs behind)

When I reached the main lift, the log stopped about one-third up....I sat there for about 5 minutes all alone in the lift tunnel.....QUITE SCARY!! haha

Great view of Wishes though in the outside area and a great story to tell!

Bryan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom