What have your ridden alone?

NadieMasK2

I rode the TTA with no other guests in sight one day and stayed on for a long time. I chatted with the CM's every time I'd come into the load station. My family was riding SM, and I wasn't in the mood to be beaten up on it, so I propped up the feet and around and around I went. It was most awesome.

DisneyJoe

In 2004, my wife and I took the bus from AKL to MK - early, as she was going to the GF for a spa treatment. I stood and watched the MK opening show begin, and then I went and waited for the Ferry, as I was heading to Epcot.

When the Ferry came, I was the only one to get on - and it was the first run of the day - when we pulled into the TTC, Pluto was on the upper deck, and the crowds were cheering for him - and I had no clue - until he came down the steps to meet the crowds at the front of the ferry.

The CM had to let me off first, and then let them on. It was an experience I will never forget.

Well, I have never ridden anything completley alone, but my boyfriend and I have been the only riders in sight on several rides.

On Spalsh Mountain one night it was cold and rainy, and right in the middle of the second parade. We rode 4 times in a row, with our own log and no one in front of or behind us either. (After the 4th ride we were shivering too much to go on again)

We were the only ones for several cars on imagination once; It was my boyfriends first time riding it, so he kept giving me wierd looks when I was singing along. :lol:

Then on our last trip, we went on the Grand Fiesta Tour, and we got the handicapped boat all to ourselves. We must have looked pretty ackward stretching to hold hands across that little asile!! :lookaroun

Mikester71

Oh yeah...I almost forgot. Me and my brother and kids got to ride the ferry over to Magic Kingdom one night all by ourselves. When it pulled into the TTC to pick us up, a full load got off. But surprisingly, after we boarded no one got on. Kinda cool to have the whole boat to ourselves! :p

WhatJaneSays

Wow ... I can't even begin to count how many times I've ended up on a ride completely alone.

I think the three best rides to be on alone (or with only a few friends) are:
Kilimanjaro Safari - If you get a good guide on a really dead day they take a lot of time and stop in some really great spots.
Jungle Cruise - Again, if you're lucky to get a fun skipper to your self it is pure hilarity.
Tower of Terror - I've gotten some of the greatest photos that way. (My favorite one is of me and a friend reading books.)

Other rides that I've had a blast on alone:
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster - I hit it about 5 times in a row one day.
Space Mountain - Fun if you have someone with you to go on the other track.
Dinosaur - It seems less intense though.
Soarin - I totally lucked out one day and was on the last ride of the night with only 1 other person. Very odd feeling but if you can manage it, totally worth the wait.
Great Movie Ride - But only if you manage to get a good guide.
Splash Mountain - also gotten some silly pictures off of this one alone.
Haunted Mansion - Feels WAY more haunted alone.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Only one I can think of is TTA. We always go in the summer (but we refuse to do that again). I love going on rides all alone. I've been on many roller coasters alone but not at Disney. I like riding alone, I feel like I can soak up everything a lot better and it's a unique feeling.

Texas84

I ended up on a Test Track car all by myself once. When I got to the belt check the CM looked at me puzzled and said, "How did you get your own car?" :shrug: Bad breath? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom