What do you think Disney succeeds most in?

plutoismyhero

Service at the resorts they always make you feel at home....and the places are just amazing....they also market themselves extremely well

ms7479a

This kind of goes along with theming, but what really impresses me is all the little details. Its amazing when you think about all the effort they put into things that many guests will not even take notice of.

DizneyPryncess

Details. They do so many little things that make their parks more interesting & unique than other theme parks. That's what keeps me going back. There's always new things to discover, and new secrets to learn!

Dragonrider1227

I go for themeing and details myself. Their rides aren't always the best, but the parks themselves give you so much to look at that they themselves are the attractions

Scooter

Disney succeeds in pulling all the money out of my wallet.:D

Seriously...I think they do well with castmember/park guest interaction.

We have gone to WDW twice a year for 18 years and we've never run across anything but friendly and helpful castmembers.

gwhb75

It's hard to put your finger on any one thing. There are so many things that can be compared to the "Disney standard". They somehow are able to execute so many things that other companies struggle with (customer service, consistency in the product, marketing, etc.).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom