What do you look forward to the most when you return to WDW?

mergatroid

Whilst I look forward to many things, one of the points I anticipate the most is the first morning there. At that point the long trip from the Uk is the day behind us, we've had a good nights sleep and we're on the first day of our holiday with 3 weeks ahead of us. It's always warm, early for park opening and always Disney Hollywood Studios to start with. As I said I probably think of this moment ahead of time as much as, if not more than any other!

This year we've once again scored 8:05am reservations for the Crystal Palace character breakfast at the MK in September. After experiencing this for the very first time last year, we're once again really pumped about it for this year too. As such this is running a very close second to that first morning of the holiday feeling I always anticipate at the Studios.

jonesenon4

the escape from reality for 6 days is what i look for the most. we park our car when we check in and dont see it again till we check out.in between is total relaxation and chaos all rolled into one.we are relaxed because we are in the best place in the world. the chaos of course is the crowds. so just being there is what we look forward to the most . just being there makes us happy. of course my DD graduation from the university of georgia doesnt hurt either we get a big pay raise. 19 days and counting for next visit to the happiest place on earth.:D:D:D:D

DfromATX

We had been to the world three times and thought we knew it all. Since we were such big shots, a friend asked how much we liked O'Hanna. He could not believe when we told him that we had never heard of it. So, on our most recent trip we set up an ADR for O'Hanna. Needless to say, it was one of the best experiences in Disney World. Thankfully it was early in the week because we could not wait until our next trip to go again. We ended up walking up and waiting almost 2 hours on another day. It was totally worth the wait! Now whenever we dream of going to Disney again, the first thing my wife says is, "Oh, we must go to O'Hanna!"

O'Hanna is a place we eat at every trip! We love it!

DfromATX

Taking my grandson on his first trip

My oldest child is only 18 so we have a ways to go, but that's something I also look forward to one day. How old is your grandson? I told my husband that age 4 would be a good age to get our future grandchildren started in Disney. (He just looked at me like I was crazy of course.) Oh I can't wait! ... well, yes, I guess I can wait, but one day...

DfromATX

I have another one to add from my husband who is not on here, and I think it will surprise you all. I was telling him and my youngest about this thread so they started telling me things they look forward to. (We often like to reminisce about our trips.)

Anyway, my husband said "Stitch"! He said he knows it's not a great attraction, but it was our very first ride ever and that's what makes it special. He remembers how in awe we were the first time going to Disney and how our then 4 year old was terrified of it. I just laughed and told him if he only knew how many people hate that attraction...

Tinkerbella16

So many things... but mostly just being that Disney Bubble 24/7 and escaping far far away from reality. I look forward to celebrating my birthday since we go in November, my birthday is in December and we don't go that close to Christmas. Hoop Dee Doo Revue is always something I look forward to. Interactions with the characters. The sights, sounds and SMELLS- definitely always look forward to these!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom