What do you look forward to the most when you return to WDW?

LostPrincessKarleigh

Original Poster
Return to the most magical place on earth!  
So, what is the one thing you look forward to most when you are planning a trip to WDW?
For me, I am looking forward to spending my birthday (23!) in the Magic Kingdom. Dinner at BOG, seeing Festival of Fantasy for the first time, (hopefully) riding the new SDMT, and meeting Anna & Elsa. :angelic::)

So, what are you most excited about?

Dafid Duck

We had been to the world three times and thought we knew it all. Since we were such big shots, a friend asked how much we liked O'Hanna. He could not believe when we told him that we had never heard of it. So, on our most recent trip we set up an ADR for O'Hanna. Needless to say, it was one of the best experiences in Disney World. Thankfully it was early in the week because we could not wait until our next trip to go again. We ended up walking up and waiting almost 2 hours on another day. It was totally worth the wait! Now whenever we dream of going to Disney again, the first thing my wife says is, "Oh, we must go to O'Hanna!"

DisneyGirl3820

Return to the most magical place on earth!  
So, what is the one thing you look forward to most when you are planning a trip to WDW?
For me, I am looking forward to spending my birthday (23!) in the Magic Kingdom. Dinner at BOG, seeing Festival of Fantasy for the first time, (hopefully) riding the new SDMT, and meeting Anna & Elsa. :angelic::)

So, what are you most excited about?

Sounds like we'll be there at the same time!! I am just looking forward to the whole feel and taking it all in. It has been such a brutal winter here in the northeast that I am just going to cherish every moment--from the time we walk out of the Orlando airport and get hit with that heat until watching Wishes the last night of our stay. I'm so excited!! I also hope we can ride SDMT (crossing fingers it'll be open in time)

Have a great trip!!

I am looking forward to our Illuminations Cruise, hanging at the Boardwalk pool, seeing 2U again at epcot, and seeing the new Fantasyland.
But overall I am looking forward to being on vacation for 8 nights! I love the feel of being in Disney, saying yes to ice cream to my kids every day, and just enjoying the time together in the happiest place on earth! We haven't been for 5 years so we are ready!

ryguy

I am a big fan of the restaurant Portobello. Been going for years and the sangria is the best. The white pizza is pretty darn good too. I also enjoy the water parks now that my boys are old enough (brave enough) to do most of the slides. Riding the monorail never gets old either. I always have to get a Island Sunset from the Tambu Lounge too. :)

Truthfully I have been to the parks so many times that I really don't spend much time in them. We like enjoying all the other activities Disney has to offer.

RoyWalley

We had been to the world three times and thought we knew it all. Since we were such big shots, a friend asked how much we liked O'Hanna. He could not believe when we told him that we had never heard of it. So, on our most recent trip we set up an ADR for O'Hanna. Needless to say, it was one of the best experiences in Disney World. Thankfully it was early in the week because we could not wait until our next trip to go again. We ended up walking up and waiting almost 2 hours on another day. It was totally worth the wait! Now whenever we dream of going to Disney again, the first thing my wife says is, "Oh, we must go to O'Hanna!"

large.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom