What do you look forward to the most when you return to WDW?

RubyLee

I have another one to add from my husband who is not on here, and I think it will surprise you all. I was telling him and my youngest about this thread so they started telling me things they look forward to. (We often like to reminisce about our trips.)

Anyway, my husband said "Stitch"! He said he knows it's not a great attraction, but it was our very first ride ever and that's what makes it special. He remembers how in awe we were the first time going to Disney and how our then 4 year old was terrified of it. I just laughed and told him if he only knew how many people hate that attraction...
I'm this way about Carousel of Progress. It's not the most popular ride in the world but I vividly remember it from family trips as a kid (mostly being forced by my parents to go saying it'll be fun). Now I love it even though I'm in the minority! :)

Dads 2 Boys

I'm not sure there is something that I can pick "the most" in what I'm looking forward to. I've tried to formulate and type and actual "response" to this multiple times and cannot.

I guess the invincible, real life doesn't exist feeling.

wonderstruck

It kind of pains me because this is SO FAR AWAY, but next time we go I'm most looking forward to the fact that it is the first time I'll be going as a parent, I so can't wait to see the look in my kid's faces - once in a lifetime experience! It will also be my first time seeing the new Fantasyland.

Speaking in more general terms, I look forward to hearing the monorail spiel, PoC (always our first stop), and first arriving in Florida - the smell, the palm trees, etc.

My husband said Dole Whips, Tonga Toast, and California Grill. He's clearly thinking with his stomach, haha.

rob45

My oldest child is only 18 so we have a ways to go, but that's something I also look forward to one day. How old is your grandson? I told my husband that age 4 would be a good age to get our future grandchildren started in Disney. (He just looked at me like I was crazy of course.) Oh I can't wait! ... well, yes, I guess I can wait, but one day...
He was born this past Monday 4/21/14 to my son and his wife. My daughter gets married next year, so it looks like 2016 before we get back to WDW. Grandson will be 2 when we go...

jlsHouston

I am super excited to stay at SSR for the first time for the beginning half of my trip and return to CSR for the latter half. I loved my stay at CSR at Easter 2012
I am super excited for my character SW meal on Thursday
I am super excited to visit over a SWW too and maybe get an autograph of Willow!
I am super excited to hit Basins and stock up on bath bombs and salts and body butter, even though we have LUSH here I still love Basins
I am super excited to eat at OHANA and Saana, missed it in March
I am super excited to actually be solo my first few days, and I am almost to ashamed to admit how selfish I feel about being excited for solitude
I am just plain super excited

DfromATX

I'm this way about Carousel of Progress. It's not the most popular ride in the world but I vividly remember it from family trips as a kid (mostly being forced by my parents to go saying it'll be fun). Now I love it even though I'm in the minority! :)

And that's one of the few attractions we have yet to ride! For sure next time!

LAM378

Oh gosh, so much. I visited every year when I was a kid...and I'm going back in 2 weeks for the first time in 14 years. There's so many things I just can't wait to see with my own eyes again. The Boardwalk, all lit up at night, from the Yacht Club. I always loved that view. Illuminations. Adventureland--my favorite of all the lands. The waterfall at the Poly, which if I'm very very very lucky will not be gone yet when I visit it on 5/14. And weirdly enough, the smells. I remember loving the distinctly Disney smells so much, and I know they're going to hit me like a ton of bricks.

Michael Shiels

Simply put, the magic. WDW brings out my inner child in a way no other place on Earth has ever been able to do. Our next visit will be my son's first trip, he will be 20 months old. I cannot wait to watch him in awe of all things Disney. His first picture with Mickey, his first character meal, his first walk down Main Street and seeing the Castle in all its grandeur.

MrDee

1. The Magical Express Bus ride.
2. Haunted Mansion....favorite ride EVV-AHHH!!!
3. Narcoossee's almond crusted cheesecake (and The Grand Floridian, in general).
4. Hearing, "Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas."
5. Spending well-earned downtime with my wife (wait, that shoulda' been first, right?).

6. And, oh yeah......avoiding Dwarfs!!! Little Punks, they are!

bebert

Simply put, the magic. WDW brings out my inner child in a way no other place on Earth has ever been able to do. Our next visit will be my son's first trip, he will be 20 months old. I cannot wait to watch him in awe of all things Disney. His first picture with Mickey, his first character meal, his first walk down Main Street and seeing the Castle in all its grandeur.
Could not have said it better myself. I have been fortunate enough to experience the same thing with all three of my children, happiest memories of my life to this point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom