What do YOU do with your KTTW card after you go home?

becanya

I use ours as bookmarks. Makes reading more than just an escape...also a reminder of the ultimate escape! :ROFLOL: And since we have 4 every year, I also keep at least one of them in my wallet. It's a nice little pick me up every time I go to pay for something.:sohappy:

britdaw

I plan on using ours as part of a shadow box when we come home... I'm going to choose a great pic of our little family and surround it with little mementos from the vacation, including one of our KTTW cards.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell 8

I am a scrapbooker and I make a book for each of our trips. I use our KTTW cards along with unused fast passes, photos, and pretty much anything we collected while down there including the old wristbands they gave out for EMH, napkins, drink mixers from the water parks, and pretty much anything else that will fit in the pages :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Rob562

I keep my most-recent key in my wallet until the night before my next trip. Then it joins the stack of old keys in my drawer, and the new key goes in that afternoon.

I just shuffled through all of my old keys, and I have 11 of the 15 cards that I *should* have if I saved all of them...

-Rob

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

We keep ours also..we have then in several differnet spots. I have had one (that came out of a pocket) on top of the washing machine for almost a year now. Brings a smile to my face everytime i see it...which is just about everyday!!! Does anyone know if they have a new card this year...think they have been the same now for a few years. Time to change it up!!

Upvote 0

dave&di

I am a scrapbooker and I make a book for each of our trips. I use our KTTW cards along with unused fast passes, photos, and pretty much anything we collected while down there including the old wristbands they gave out for EMH, napkins, drink mixers from the water parks, and pretty much anything else that will fit in the pages :sohappy:

That's exactly what I do! If it came from WDW it's going in there, even cab receipts.

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

My kids play "Disney World" with our play set, bikes, cozy coup and so on they keep Fast Passes ours or some the find on the ground while there and the KTTW cards with the neighboor kids. They make lines and act as cast members pushing the swings and pushing kids down our back hill in the cozy coup (the red and yellow pay car that has been around for years)...so ours are still being used.

Upvote 0

becanya

Original Poster
I keep my most-recent key in my wallet until the night before my next trip. Then it joins the stack of old keys in my drawer, and the new key goes in that afternoon.

I just shuffled through all of my old keys, and I have 11 of the 15 cards that I *should* have if I saved all of them...

-Rob

Oooooo...I like this one. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

My wife does this with ours.:D

Upvote 0

Korfar

We use the baseball card pages for binders. We have a binder that has all our key cards, old gift cards and fast passes what we have collected. It is fun to go through it every now and then.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I usually keep mine, I have tried to be organized with them. Keep them in my wallet, around my dresser. etc. I have used them for scrapbooks from time to time. Just the other day I came across one in a drawer I had put it in. It was a nice little surprise and a great pick me up.

Upvote 0

PlaneCrazy1978

We just keep them in a giant stack in a visible place. Reminds of us where we belong :)

Although I always end up accidentally leaving mine in my wallet for about 3 - 4 weeks after the trip. I have to stop doing that because it makes me want to be in WDW! :)

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

The KTTW cards multiply a bit faster when you have a party of 5. At the time I was working 60-80 hour weeks for about 3-4 weeks followed by a 3 day weekend in the parks to get my sanity back.

So all I need to do is take a 3 day weekend to the world to get my sanity back...wish I would have know that a long time ago!!!! Guess I should go this weekend...because my sanity would be welcome right now!!! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom