What do you always have to have when u go to WDW?

Stellajack

Premium Member
:sohappy:
Must have a HOT FUDGE SUNDAE and watch the Medicine Show at the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon! The Professor is great !:dazzle:

pepsistar

:animwink: Guess this is different-- I collect playing cards. They are getting harder to find now. They used to have new ones all of the time.. I was very dissapointed when they did not make some for the 2000 celebration.:( with spacship earth and the 2000 hand logo!!!

Soooo I just knew they would have some for Walt's 100th !!! but no-- :lookaroun Other than that we usually get a new shirt for what ever the ongoing celebration is. My grandson-- HAS to have a new light spinner/flashlight when he goes.:wave::D

I used to get jigsaw puzzles but none of those lately either. Although. when I was there last October for the start of the 100yrs. celebration I did find one for that!!! First one in a LONG time!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

cymbaldiva

I feel your pain pepsistar -

I used to always have the WDW Barbie when I visited the World, but they don't do those anymore either...:(

pepsistar

:hammer: Opps !!!! how could I forget--- Always get the new popcorn containers. 8D Have ???? UMMMMMM a lot!

Talking about eats-- must have a pineapple whip before I go. :slurp: My daughter ANYTHING with Malificent on it! :eek:

Dawn S

This list could be endless, so I'll just stick with the ABSOLUTE musts! :lol:

-Shaved ice/sno-cones...used to get them at Scuttle's Landing, but they stopped selling them there, so it's off to Japan at EPCOT for them now.
-Beanie babies
-t-shirts
-shot glasses
-Pina colada in Mexico

Dawn S

Originally posted by CP17
My wife always has to get chocolate covered strawberrys on Mainstreet USA.:slurp:

I cannot believe I forgot to mention these myself! I LIVE for these, although I typically get them at the Studios. Yummm! :slurp:

agdbeanie

Besides all the obivious e-ticket rides etc.
We ALWAYS have to see CoP if it's open,
see the Diamond Horseshoe Revue,
get new smushed pennies,
get a pastry in France,
eat lunch in China,
start in Adventureland in MK,
shop in all the shops,
look at our ride photos,
ride Small World,
get pictures with characters,
ride the monorail...
gosh, my list is getting long. I didn't list everything, but that's enough for now.

I always must buy a pooh bear dressed as tigger keychain everyone at my school calls him a cannibal pooh and trys to attack him so i am always constantly buying a new one that doesnt look like it was eaten.also i always gotta pass caseys and scream to everyone that its my store since my name is casey even though i have never even gone inside,and i always start off at space mountain then go to splash mountain.

leeocean

Well, let's see..I have many a ritual.

1. The Haunted Mansion must be the last ride I do before I leave, even if that means park hopping over to MK just for it.

2. Must have Cotton candy from the Main Street Confectionary during the parade.

3. Must ride Splash Mountain, if possible, in the dark.

4. Must see Illuminations.

5. Must ride the Resort Monorail once, usually when we eat at 'Ohana, even if we are not staying at a monorail resort this time.

6. Must get Cinnamon sugar pretzel in Downtown Disney.

I think that is it. I do so much everytime that I have a bunch of little rituals. But these ones are my favorites.

MicBat

Originally posted by leeocean
6. Must get Cinnamon sugar pretzel in Downtown Disney.

You used to only be able to get those from the cart in Fantasyland! :slurp: :slurp: It's also a ritual of mine :)

jcmayid

Originally posted by Dawn S

-Pina colada in Mexico

If you wanna talk about Pina Coladas, then a must stop is at Ohana's bar in Polynesian. BEST DARN Pina Colada in the world. Coolest thing is, I went with my best friend and my pregnant wife, and since she can't have alcohol, I requested a virgin one for her, and hers was free. Not bad at all.

Yellow Shoes

Originally posted by imagineergurl
Times been yelled at on a ride for standing: 23

Do you really think this is a good idea??

Why do you think you were yelled at??

Sorry if I sound like a joyless nag, but a few years back a 14 year old girl died at an amusement park when she was thrown from a roller coaster.

Her parents were suing everyone in sight until the engineers' report came back. It was impossible for her to slip out of the harness, as her parents claimed. The only way she could have been thrown was if she were standing. Several witnesses testified that she was.

MicBat

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
Do you really think this is a good idea??

Why do you think you were yelled at??

Sorry if I sound like a joyless nag, but a few years back a 14 year old girl died at an amusement park when she was thrown from a roller coaster.

Her parents were suing everyone in sight until the engineers' report came back. It was impossible for her to slip out of the harness, as her parents claimed. The only way she could have been thrown was if she were standing. Several witnesses testified that she was.

She's just trying to be funny.. which she's not :rolleyes:

Cheryl

Oh, there's always a few "MUST"s in our trip:

I always need to get ONE huge Turtle from the candy shop at MGM Studios. OH and I always have to have one family picture taken (since when we're travelling it's so hard to have all 3 of us in the pictures...a lot of people are nice and will take a picture for you but there are others that are like "Don't bother me...I"m on vacation."

Nicky ALWAYS has to have one character meal with Mickey Mouse at Chef Mickeys and Buzz Lightyear has to be the first ride to go on.

My Hubby has to play the video games in the arcade...has to find one that has Star Wars in it first! So, you can pretty much catch us looking in the arcades to see what games are there!:lol:

Great Question!

TheOneVader

I have to go on RnRC, ToT, and TT. I ALWAYS have to go to the food court at Port Orleans French Quarter to get their beinghets [I think that's how it's spelled]. Yum! :D

MicBat

Originally posted by TheOneVader
I have to go on RnRC, ToT, and TT. I ALWAYS have to go to the food court at Port Orleans French Quarter to get their beinghets [I think that's how it's spelled]. Yum! :D

If you think those are good, you've got to try Cafe du Mon down here in New Orleans! They have the original beignets! :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: The one's at Port Orleans aren't nearly as good!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom