What Disney Xmas Gift did you get...

cj2me

Original Poster
My husband surprised me with my FIRST ANNUAL PASS!!! I was so happy I cried...This means I will be going more than my usual 2 trips a year....just have to look for those JETBLUE specials.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!:xmas:

rainfully

I got a Lenox Tinkerbell ornament, a Cinderella bank, a Swarovski crystal Mickey necklace, Tinkerbell earrings, Tinkerbell snowglobe, Mickey ring, and a couple of Disney pins. :)

Mr Wizard

I'm sorry, how terribly rude of me.I'm just having too much fun today playing with new toys. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Mr Wizard

SewIn2Disney

Mickey Ears Lenox ornament, 3 Mickey beanies, the coolest retro Disney shirt from Delias, an engraved crystal plate with Mickey and my name that my mom ordered in DTD last time we were there, Disney Dollars (for my upcoming trip in 11 days) a disney character drawing kit (it's a kids kit, but its really nice, and besides I'm forever doodling Mickey, so now I can perfect him), Incredibles DVD, 2 Mickey t-shirts, A mickey ornament, and I think thats it.
Merry Christmas all!

EDIT: Forgot some things: A mickey track suit, a wind up mickey toy, micky night light, keychain, Walt Disney Showcase Collectible ( http://www.register123.com/event/ac...isneyworld/events/shore0805/minnie b ross.jpg ), and although not technically Disney, a Mr. Potato Head Spud Trooper and P. Head calendar.

maxime29

Premium Member
Got a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle of a Mickey short feature, Mickey domino set...

oh and some silly trip to WDW the next day for a week. :D

wannabeBelle

cj2me said:
My husband surprised me with my FIRST ANNUAL PASS!!! I was so happy I cried...This means I will be going more than my usual 2 trips a year....just have to look for those JETBLUE specials.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!:xmas:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!! I fly out of Newark frequently. Dont forget to price Jet Blue against Continental. I find the flight times at Continental usually work better for me than Jet Blue!!! If you need help booking any AP rate trips, please feel free to contact me!!! Belle

ssidiouss@mac.c

I got a few Disney World things for xmas:

1. Mission Space jacket.. nice wind breaker jacket they sell at the ride.
2. Donald Duck stuffed animal from mexico in epcot.. its funny lookn

BiggerTigger

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, and Happy Holidays to everyone.

For Christmas I got my Stuffed Tigger, Christmas Tigger, Mickey Mouse Travel Blanket, Goofy Slippers, and a Marriage Proposal.:sohappy:

DisneySam

Happy Holidays!!! I got an Eeyore Plush, Mickey and Pluto Pajama Bottoms, a Sorcerer Mickey Snowglobe, and...even though it isn't Disney Persay...a DIGITAL CAMERA!!!!!!!! So Happy! It will eventually have tons of Disney photos on it.

Congrats on the proposal Tigger!

egionet

I didn't get much this year b/c my one big gift was non-Disney. But I did get a new Disney calender and Disney Scene-It (finally, I've been dying to get it)!

Pongo

egionet said:
I didn't get much this year b/c my one big gift was non-Disney. But I did get a new Disney calender and Disney Scene-It (finally, I've been dying to get it)!

I got Disney Scene-It too.

LouDisney

BiggerTigger, congrats on the marriage proposal.

I got a Tinkerbell tree topper for my tree, next year :D
A few more ornaments and I Tink fleece blanket.
Even though I will be going in 2006, the crew that I went with in August, we started planning (tonight) a trip for 2007. :D

TinkerBell9988

I got a Tinker Bell throw blanket, two vintage Mickey Mouse tees with rhinestones, Disney pins, a velour Mickey Mouse track suit, and a WDW gift card. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom