What Disney Xmas Gift did you get...

stingrock23

I got a six-pack of golf balls with all 6 WDW golf course logos on it.

I gave my mom 2 things. An aerial poster photo of Epcot, and a book called 101 Things you never knew about WDW.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Goofy pajamas, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl 2006 Calendar, The Official Album of Walt Disney World 2005, and two WDW Pins (Piece of Disney History - Spaceship Earth & Piece of Disney History - Splash Mountain).

1disneydood

Ths xmas wasn't as large scale as previous due to Katrina circumstances, but I got a few things nontheless.

Jack Skellington reversible beanie
Kingdom Keepers book
and a Stitch travel mug.

My son got Nemo pajamas and $500 worth of Star Wars stuff. My wife got a Lady and the Tramp figureine, and she was supposed to get a Tink Ornaent but I think I got screwed on eBay with that one.

LeeSeeBabe

I got two tiffany lamps: a goofy one and a donald one.

I got Cinderella with the lithographs and the special gold frames from the website.

Everyone did too much this year: got an "engaged to be engaged" promise ring :)

Happy Holidays!

Chernabog

My sister got me the Magic Kingdom board game. That game is so fun, and kind of ironic. A game where families try to ride their favorite rides and get out of the park first...how art mimics life:lol: and I got the Disney DVD Treasures of the chronological donald vol 2, and Disney rareties (it has some of the early Alice comedies on it).
Congrats to everyone on their new Disney treasures!:sohappy: Hope you all have a great new year and maybe I'll see you in the parks when I move there for me new job in 2 weeks!

Blackie Pueblo

WOW! A 20K porthole??!! Holy cow! A friend bought me the miniture Main Street Train Station for the train. I don't have any of the train but the building itself looks awesome. I also bought my wife some Bambi pajamas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.newlineagefilms.com

a2grafix

My sister, who lives north of San Diego, surprised me with some Disney stuff from her trip to Disneyland this fall. She surprised me with a 50th gold mouse ear hood ornament for your antenna, and a Adentureland/Jungle Cruise retro poster. The retro poster is also being sold in VMK so I recognized it immediately.

Cool thing too is that Christmas Eve I went with a friend to The Henry Ford Museum in Detroit to see the Magic of Disney exhibit before it closed. Guess what? The Adventureland poster my sister got me was hanging up in the museum!

Uponastar

BiggerTigger said:
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, and Happy Holidays to everyone.

For Christmas I got my Stuffed Tigger, Christmas Tigger, Mickey Mouse Travel Blanket, Goofy Slippers, and a Marriage Proposal.:sohappy:

Congrats on the proposal! :sohappy:
I hope you accepted. :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

I got quite a few Disney related things.

First, I got an inflatable snowglobe (not the big kind that's outside, but a mini version of the same type of thing.) I also got vintage looking Mickey and Minnie stuffed animals. And the most surprising gift was a real Disney snowglobe that cost like 80 dollars in the Disney Store. I was surprised to get it because it was from my brother who doesn't usually spend money unless it's on himself.

My last present is the one I know about and that's the trip that my fiance and I will be taking to Disney in 8 days. Also, on that note, my mom gave me $200 to take with me for my trip. She said she was going to buy us park tickets, but we had already bought those, so she gave us money to spend there instead.

Besides getting to plan for my trip next month, I got:
Stuffed Kirby from Chicken Little
Disney on the Record CD
Grumpy T-shirt (For trip in January)
and Mickey Milk Glasses.

My major gifts weren't directly Disney related (being an iPod and a new Stand mixer) one will be making the trip to WDW next month with me.

Merry Day After Christmas :xmas:

Senderella

Amazingly enough I didn't get anything Disney (but I got the things I wanted the MOST...a sewing machine and some big dogs clothes so I'm happy!) but a friend of mine gave me a 25 dollar online gift card for B&N. I ordered my Passporter 06 since last year that was an absolute life saver!

cj2me

Original Poster
wannabeBelle said:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!! I fly out of Newark frequently. Dont forget to price Jet Blue against Continental. I find the flight times at Continental usually work better for me than Jet Blue!!! If you need help booking any AP rate trips, please feel free to contact me!!! Belle

Thanks Belle!

justducky78

I bought my husband the Disney Treasures book (which is awesome) and we received the Disney 50th Anniversary CD collection from his parents!

We had fun listening to the CDs on my new (but vintage looking) record player/CD player.

#1DizGal

My sister got my name for Christmas, and shopped exclusively for me at The Disney Store. I got two coffee mugs - Pooh and Tink, Kronk's New Groove DVD, blue plush Mickey, Boo MBBP, a talking Woody doll, plus other stuff. I'm such a lucky girl!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom