What Disney Xmas Gift did you get...

Chape19714

I got the Disneyland 50th Music (the 6 CD set and book). It is awsome! I also got a Limited Edition Mickey Santa Watch! I got other non-disney stuff that was cool too! O, and I got a AMEX gift card, which will probally be used to get disney stuff...does that count? :lol: Merry Christmas!

diddy_mouse

The Art of Disney (expanded edition), a Lenox Mickey and Minnie 1st Xmas together ornament, a limited edition Snow White collecters plate from the 80s, a Sorcerer Mickey ornament, a Mickey Minnie "Malt Shop" ornament, the Disney Rareties Treasures DVD (which I really wanted!) and also my husband surprised my with a pin from opening day at Epcot (in mint condition no less)

Also...we promised that we would go back in '07 and stay at the Wilderness Lodge :)

Fatshe Leso

The only Disney gift I got was the POTC DVD ... but it wasn't the version I wanted! I wanted the 3 disc version and instead got the 2 disc one. Ah, well.

Well I also got a new iPod which has some Disney music on it. Does that count? LOL

DiPSU224

I got a few of the Disney ornaments from Hallmark for our very first Disney themed tree next year, a plush Mickey set and a Mickey phone for our spare "Disney room" in the new house!

And, not sure if it counts, but my fiance and I put together all the Xmas money we recieved into our Polynesian fund for our honeymoon. :)

MissM

We went to MK on Christmas Eve, so that was a gift to us from us. :xmas: While there, I got two pins - Mickey "Merry Christmas" that came on a little red stocking and Minnie and Mickey in white holding mistletoe. So cute! I also got the Mickey/Minnie ornament that matched. (Bobbleheads and figurines were 40% off and all Christmas items were 30% off!!)

It was a really fun day.
-m

cherrynegra

A very dear friend gave me Clue Haunted Mansion as a gift. Looking forward to playing it.

Attachments

• clue.gif
    clue.gif
    117.3 KB · Views: 28

Android-XS

A 7 day 6 night Disney Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean!! This will be my first cruise ever. I can't wait! :sohappy: We will be on the Disney Magic 4/29/06-5/6/06.

Happy Holidays everyone!! :wave:

Wow that is a really beautiful painting. I've never seen it before.

My Disney presents were the Belle reading a book figurine ( I am a HUGE belle fan and a big reader) that you got for free when you joined the Wal Disney Collectible Society (or something like that, I can't remember exactly, cool retro tinkerbelle pjs from target, a bunch of cute disney candy and a tink caculator in my stocking. Oh yea and i got another bookshelve for my room that will be able to hold my ever growing Walt Disney and WDW book collection, so that kinda counts right? I gave a ton of Disney things to my family members, but I really didn't get a whole bunch of Disney or non Disney presents which i new about because I'm going on an extra disney trip this summer to Disneyland for my 21st b'day!

Merry Christmas and A happy New Year Everyone! (FSB #1

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom