What Disney Movies Will You NEVER Buy?

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
I know some people are more into the parks over the movies, but for those of you that really enjoy Disney movies- especially to psych up for a trip- are there any Disney movies you just refuse to buy?

For me, it's Bambi...which is especially difficult right now since it's currently out of the vault. I just can't buy something, no matter how classic it is, if it's going to turn me into a depressed sobbing mess each time I watch it. :cry:

MAF

I'd probably say the newer trash like Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons, or Princess and the Frog. Disney got back on track with Tangled though.

ChristianG

The new garbage like Cars and such. Blehh. Mainly Pixar Movies. Except for the good old classic Disney Pixar movies we know.

britdaw

I'd probably say the newer trash like Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons, or Princess and the Frog. Disney got back on track with Tangled though.

Awww, "Meet The Robinsons" and "Princess and the Frog" were great!

I would never buy "Wall-E".

trr1

I would never buy Newsies
Newsies-Poster.jpg

GOT2SAMMIES

I REALLY dont like some of the new live action Disney movies.... I do have to say I am a fan of the old and new stuff.......I normally give every movie (live action or cartoon) a chance...whether I rent it, buy it or see it in the movies (or all three)..However I could not fanthom myself to go see Mars Needs Moms....couldnt....
PS if you are not of fan of the pixar movies there is a DVD of just the shorts...I love the shorts!

acishere

WhaTTTTT! Newsies is a classic :lol:

I actually do love it...there are rumors that it may be made into a Broadway show, I would totally see it!!

Its a classic simply because its the only movie you will ever see that has Christian Bale dancing around happily in it that doesn't involve a Huey Lewis and the News song and an ax.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom