What Disney Movies Will You NEVER Buy?

Malvito

That may be true in the real world. But here on the interwebs, if someone disagrees with you or likes something you dislike, then they are either ignorant or a troll. Those are the discussion forum rules.

Please remember to deign to mention the required phrase for a truly adult interweb debate, that being "Nanny nanny boo boo; stick your head in poo poo."

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
IDK why people don't like Wall-E :shrug:. My son was just 6 when it came out and begged to see it a second time at the theater! Must be those of you not making an effeort to save the planet. Kidding. I will never own Old Yeller- trau:lol:matic childhood memories:cry:

That's kind of funny...I can't handle Bambi, but I love Old Yeller.

Good one!....although I did buy one of those 'professional bootleg' copies and its decent quality for a copy. At least I got to see it and make my own judgement instead of the new 'PC' Disney doing that for me.

Ooooo- DH would LOVE LOVE LOVE one of those!

JIMINYCR

Anyone who says they hate Wall-E has probably never even seen it. That movie was great.

Not true.... I saw it... Had to watch it twice in fact, once by myself, the second time with friends ( who had to talk me into seeing it with them)..... I hated it the first time... I hated it even more the second time... I guarantee there will not be a third time!!!

NMBC1993

There are quite a few Disney films I would never own. Mostly the early 2000's films with the exception of Lilo and Stitch. Also films like Tron Legacy and Tangled which I thought were good but not great, they're films I would watch on HBO if it was on. And last but not least Pixar's first flop Cars 2, Rango was a much better film.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom