What did you do?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
10k trail ”race” yesterday. Trail is not my thing (but I knew it was a trail route when I signed up) and it was 2x a 5 km loop - with the first half of the 5K being mostly a gradual decline and the second half of the 5K being 2 steep uphills punctuated by flat segments. I’d been shooting for about 5 mins faster than I did it but given I know I run slower on trails and the killer aspect of the hills (which I walked), I’m still pretty pleased with how I did.

dreamfinder

13.25 @ 13:58 this morning. Still trying to get my DW to do some longer runs before we are supposed to virtual Boston. With the weather it hasn't been easy.

Allen Mello NH 10 Miler today. 2:15:45, 13:35 per mile pace. It had some brutal hills, but the temperatures were lower
than they had been lately and the humidity was lower also. I was happy with the result.

Is that the new name for the NH 10 Miler? Around that lake in Manch-vegas? Yeah, those hills were never fun. Don't think I did it any of the times they had it as a counter clockwise loop, only did the clockwise version.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom