What did you do?

Figment82

We’re skipping day 6 (Disney day 5) tomorrow, but got a full day in at Epcot to wrap things up today. I’m sad to waste a day’s ticket, but thrilled to be wasting the fifth day of the push wheelchair rental, haha!

Totals for the trip:
- 7/29 - MK - 13.8 mi
- 7/30 - AK/Epcot - 18.6 mi
- 7/31 - IoA/Uni - 14.5 mi
- 8/1 - HS - 14.2
- 8/2 - Epcot - 14.1 mi

View attachment 576950
Those are some impressive park distances! We were at Epcot for a couple hours Monday evening too - funny to think we might’ve crossed paths. I hope you had a great trip despite the pain!

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Those are some impressive park distances! We were at Epcot for a couple hours Monday evening too - funny to think we might’ve crossed paths. I hope you had a great trip despite the pain!
I bet so, we were zigzagging all over the place, haha! If you see a tall guy pushing a wheelchair with the light blue 2020 marathon hat on in any of your pictures, that’s us 😁

OG Runner

We’re skipping day 6 (Disney day 5) tomorrow, but got a full day in at Epcot to wrap things up today. I’m sad to waste a day’s ticket, but thrilled to be wasting the fifth day of the push wheelchair rental, haha!

Totals for the trip:
- 7/29 - MK - 13.8 mi
- 7/30 - AK/Epcot - 18.6 mi
- 7/31 - IoA/Uni - 14.5 mi
- 8/1 - HS - 14.2
- 8/2 - Epcot - 14.1 mi

View attachment 576950

I have realized this for years and I have always had a hard time cutting back before the Disney races.
At the 2018 Marathon, I will in the Magic Kingdom until 12:00am with my sons, and we had started
the day with breakfast in Epcot.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Did a 5K tonight with a killer hill - I‘ve run down it many times over the years (and walked both up and down it as well) but this was the first time I ran up it - never noticed before running up it that it is like 5 switchbacks.

Not to mention doing the 5K in this direction it is in the first mile of the run, while in the opposite direction, running down it is in the last mile, and the hill on the opposite side is much lower and not as steep.

lightningtap347

Screenshot_20210805-180515.png

A chill 40 minute run. This run was the "Running Towards Your Goal" guided run on NRC. Any and every guided run with the founder of Headspace is a real treat, I suggest everyone try them!

OG Runner

Just went out to loosen up the legs a little last night. I was determined to keep it slow and still ran a 13:33 first mile.
I think this is why I have problems when a training plan says run at a pace two minutes slower than your regular training
pace. Unfortunately for me that would be walking. :D

OG Runner

Nike Run Club! It's the app I use to track my runs, and it has a half marathon plan I've been following to get ready!

Sounds cool. I have my Garmin and try planning using a hybrid of Galloway & Higdon. I always feel I am not doing
enough miles with Galloway, and Higdon seems like too many. I am 61 and feel the in between works best for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom