What did you do?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Ran 2.25 miles in the (sometimes pouring) rain this evening with a friend, We finished up where we could both hop buses to our respective homes, and the rain had pretty much stopped. But Mother Nature decided I hadn’t gotten wet enough, nor were my shoes waterlogged enough, so by the time the bus travelled 3 stops and a bit more than a mile, it REALLY started pouring. It was a very soggy 100 yards from the bus stop to my building 😕

Surferboy567

This morning, I tried to go for a run. Unfortunately, I didn’t go as I planned. I have a trick knee and about halfway though the run. My knee twisted. Going to try and take it easy for it to heal. Right now, my knee is sore.

Time: 22:39
Distance: 1.7
Avg Pace: 13:11

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
my tummy issues are FINALLY starting to subside as of this morning. I changed up my diet 2 weeks ago is the culprit.

Saturday - gym/crosstrain/lift
Sunday - 1.89 @ 13:38/mi
Monday - 2.62 @ 13:21/mi

dreamfinder

Hello all. Still alive!

So after a terrible year or so, it's looking up. 3 days in a row of 5k+ runs, with a 6+ mile last Saturday, so 4 outta 5. Doing a steps/distance challenge that has prizes enough to motivate me to try to squeeze em in. PLUS second shot is tmrw, so 2 weeks out of possibly being brave enough to go back to the gym. Glad to see everyone else still trucking!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Hello all. Still alive!

So after a terrible year or so, it's looking up. 3 days in a row of 5k+ runs, with a 6+ mile last Saturday, so 4 outta 5. Doing a steps/distance challenge that has prizes enough to motivate me to try to squeeze em in. PLUS second shot is tmrw, so 2 weeks out of possibly being brave enough to go back to the gym. Glad to see everyone else still trucking!
Welcome back!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom