What did you do?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I've been slacking about posting...still trying to get more frequent but shorter runs in before wine/dine weekend
Thursday AM - 3.1 @ 13:27/mi
Friday AM - 3 @ 13:54/mi - hills oye!
Sunday AM - 6.2 @ 13:29/mi

OG Runner

Ya'll are busy!

Had to switch core and run due to the tropical storm. Core Saturday, 12 hilly miles Sunday. I'm a bit stiff today. Sunday after the storm was really nice, 57 at start, 62 at finish.

Sounds like the weather, at least the temps, are being more cooperative. It was about 45 degrees at the beginning of my race yesterday. It really helped.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Looks steady and you should be good to go. How are your legs feeling?

not bad. Get some ankle pain after 5-6 miles however. only thing that has changed is more miles + new shoes. going to see how my ankle feels this week and have a back-up previous pair of shoes for wine/dine if needed

OG Runner

not bad. Get some ankle pain after 5-6 miles however. only thing that has changed is more miles + new shoes. going to see how my ankle feels this week and have a back-up previous pair of shoes for wine/dine if needed

You might even consider compression socks or wrapping your ankle for the Wine & Dine. You may just need a little extra support.

JillC LI

Still on track here with my 3.5, 3.5, and 7 mile runs each week. Cooler temps are nice.
As long as you are still running. And check back in occasionally. Unlike Nick and the others who seem to have run off to places with no internet.....
Yeah, it's odd how they ditched the group. I was friends with Nick on Facebook but he deactivated that account too. But I'm sure wherever he is, he's still running circles around the rest of us. It's too bad he's not in contact anymore - he was a real inspiration.
I ran the Newburyport Half. I ran 2:35:42, 11:53 per mile for 13.1 miles.
Congrats!

JillC LI

4m on TM Monday. 3.1m on TM Wednesday. Wasn't gonna run yesterday, but as I was about to sit down and watch my DVR of General Hospital last night, I decided I could just as well watch it on the TM as on the couch, and I felt too guilty just sitting there. So I changed clothes and watched on the TM.

And I have a new form of exercise these days - I signed up for an adult intermediate tap dance class! I haven't tapped in nearly 35 years but I always wanted to return to it, and now that I'm an empty nester, it's time to do things for me! I'm loving it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom