What did you do?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Brutal 16 today.

11 at 10:30

4 at 11:30

and 1 at 16:00 lol.

The run was not bad....it was the weird cramps and pains afterwards that made it horrible. Longest run since last January and I feel it.

Next weeks 18 is going to suck haha.

As I first read your post I was going to reply “what are you talking about, you just did 21 in September?!” Then my coffee started to kick in ... and I realized it was miles, not kilometers 😂

OG Runner

Brutal 16 today.

11 at 10:30

4 at 11:30

and 1 at 16:00 lol.

The run was not bad....it was the weird cramps and pains afterwards that made it horrible. Longest run since last January and I feel it.

Next weeks 18 is going to suck haha.

Are you using a specific training plan for an event? Two long runs of that distance on top of each other is not easy.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
2.4 miles tonight in a group run, but a real slog. Wasn’t prepared for the rain (a cap would have kept my glasses dry(er), with the time change it was dark from the start, and since I have an upcoming race I wasn’t willing to push it and slip in the dark on cobblestone. I managed to finish the run (we were supposed to do 2x15 mins with 2 mins walk break) but I eventually bagged the group to finish on my own. I usually enjoy running in a group but I think I needed some alone time more.

OG Runner

6.1 miles last night at an 11:30 pace. Ran after work, unfortunately I am in New Hampshire and next week,
due to "daylight savings time", it will be dark when I get out of work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom