What did you do?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
3.1 slow/easy miles this morning 13:04/mi

I'm doing my dry-run for the wine/dine this weekend so I'm not overly concerned about my pace - I want to see how my legs hold up the next 3 days

dreamfinder

Did a half marathon Sun with my DW at her pace. After she did the half in Jan she said never again, and then a few months ago she said "Wanna do this one?". Then immediately after finishing she said never again. : ) For the fact neither of us had managed to get anything longer than 7-8 miles in for the last few months I'll take it. Today was bike.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Wine/Dine test run was (mostly) a success!

Friday - 5k 13:04/mi
Saturday - PR'd my 10k! 6.2 @ 11:58/mi - need to go in & update my runDisney profile!
Sunday - 10 SLOW, mostly walking miles - 14:52/mi

I had a decent amount of ankle pain on Sunday about 5 miles in. My left ankle is notoriously weak - any suggestions for the next 3 weeks?

Today - 45min circuit w/my trainer - upper body

dreamfinder

Shakeout mile then stretching.

Wine/Dine test run was (mostly) a success!

I had a decent amount of ankle pain on Sunday about 5 miles in. My left ankle is notoriously weak - any suggestions for the next 3 weeks?

Looks good! RE the ankle, depends on where it is and what you have handy, but I believe strapping a light weight onto your foot (like really light) and then doing flexes/rotations can help, or looping a resistance band around your toes and holding the other end and doing similar flexes.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
All training is suspended as I await the arrival of a Category 3 hurricane hitting the Florida Panhandle tonight. If Michael increases to a Cat 4, we will evacuate to family in Tampa this afternoon, pets included.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom