What did you do?

RunningKoen

This topic has often been used for some simple questions.

Is anyone willing to send me their american/canadian adres (PM) to use for the contact form on the runDinsney site? It's impossbile to use the form without an adres and that system isn't international ...

OG Runner

If you look back a page or two, almost all of the posts were me. I kind of figured
the discussion had died also. I have still been running. Still dealing with some
knee issues, but really didn't feel the need to post about it.

Greenlawler

I ran a slow four miles today in the heat of Tennesssee. I am legit thinking this 2022 Dopey will be my last. My wife stopped doing the marathon a couple of years ago, and she actually enjoys the weekend. I think I could be okay with that too, after being a perfect Dopey.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Didn’t run much today (except during the thunderstorm 😉), but did get about 12 miles worth of steps in around the Bay Lake area before closing time (plus a 6 hour drive from SC at 2am!) 😁

7589DBA6-D101-4CEB-8E14-664D9B25BF14.png

Last edited:

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Did some ”running” in my aquagym class last night 😉 Always makes me laugh when they have us run across the pool - even in the shallow end the water comes up just below my shoulders; it makes me think of cartoon images when the legs are moving fast but the character doesn’t move ahead any 😆

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom