What did you do?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Congrats on the PR! Was it a timed race? If so, I'd use the results for your POT.

Yes but the times are wonky. They used the gun time instead of my chip time so my pace is off by :20ish

I went into my wine/dine registration to log my POT and it's not sticking? Any ideas?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Warm-ups? I should probably start doing that eh? There was only water available at 3 stations along the way and I took advantage. No icing/soaking needed afterwards but I did take a nap shortly after finishing!

I survived! According to Strava I PR'd my 5k (37:54) and finished with NO walking @ 12:27/mi - Disney here I come!!

Congrats - hope you are proud of your achievement 😀

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Just signed up for a half in September which will be my 1st official half marathon and not at Disney :( I figure I better get one under my belt before I run a 3 day challenge.

dreamfinder

2.75@1, 1@7L47, 1@7:18, .75@6:58

I was going to say the same thing. 30-40 miles/week for half training seems excessive?!

Yeah, that's a smidge much. Even when I was at half form 24/7, I was maxing out at 30, and that included essentially doing a challenge every weekend with a 10k on Sat and half on Sun, both at race pace, with 3M T-Th.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
yesterday - 4.2 BLEEPING miles on BLEEPING gravel in BLEEPING humidity... 13:20/mi - my trainer is trying to kill me

today - quickfit ; tonight upper body coz I skipped it yesterday

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
yesterday - 4.2 BLEEPING miles on BLEEPING gravel in BLEEPING humidity... 13:20/mi - my trainer is trying to kill me

today - quickfit ; tonight upper body coz I skipped it yesterday

That will put you in fine shape for Disney races...

I give my trainer a look when she makes me do burpies....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom