What did you do?

Texas84

Nothing this week. Absolutely nothing.

Local half marathon this weekend then I'll get back out there to train for a February half in my hometown in Texas. Celebrate that with some Whataburger and Shipley Do-Nuts.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Nothing this week. Absolutely nothing.

Local half marathon this weekend then I'll get back out there to train for a February half in my hometown in Texas. Celebrate that with some Whataburger and Shipley Do-Nuts.

People who don't live in the South are deprived - no Whataburgers

RunningKoen

Another 2.45M on the TM. Getting a sort of rythm into this.

Downside: slight irritation at my shin.

Edit: convertered the KM's to M wrong. Didnt even get close to the 3M.

Last edited:

LAKid53

Premium Member
3.07 miles on the treadmill at Wilderness Lodge. Didn't want to overdue it, since I knew there'd be at least 10 miles walking around Magic Kingdom. We were going to get a hotdog at Casey's. But the line was so long, they had to form a rope snake queue like they do for rides. I had never seen that at Casey's in all the years I've visited MK. People were eating on the tops of trashcans, all down Main Street. :jawdrop: :hungover:

Needless to say, no Casey's this trip
🙁

RunningKoen

Outside run!

Made it to the holy 3.1M mark since december 21 and did get my target time this time (22:45 , aim was below 23:15, 'cause I couldn't reach that time limit in december). Im quite happy.

Easy run, easy recovery, everything seems okay. 82 days till a full marathon, Should I get worried?

Texas84

Museum of Aviation half at Robins AFB on Saturday. Glad I didn't sign up for the full. The wind had me beaten at the end. Last two miles into a 15 mph head wind with a 20F wind chill. No PR but happy with my time.

The security seemed over the top this year. Bag checks and wanding then heavy security going through the museum gate on to the base. Once on base, no security at all.
WP_20180115_11_48_54_Rich.jpgWP_20180115_11_49_10_Rich.jpg

LAKid53

Premium Member
Museum of Aviation half at Robins AFB on Saturday. Glad I didn't sign up for the full. The wind had me beaten at the end. Last two miles into a 15 mph head wind with a 20F wind chill. No PR but happy with my time.

The security seemed over the top this year. Bag checks and wanding then heavy security going through the museum gate on to the base. Once on base, no security at all.
View attachment 256574View attachment 256575

Those are very nice medals.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Meant to post this yesterday, but we needed to get to the bus stop for the bus to Animal Kingdom. 2.75 miles on the TM, really pushed the pace, well, for me.

Got back to Tally earlier today. And another winter storm will be coming thru with the possibility of snow, again. I am so OVER the snow, all 0.7" of it. 😉

Gonna be another cold night, down to low 30s. Looks like I might be heading to the gym to run on the TM tomorrow.

I'm wondering if we are going to have a Frozen Princess this year, like 2015. Brrrrrr

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom