What did you do?

Mr mom

I think we all secretly like when people think that - whether it be because of the weather, the distance, or whatever "crazy" thing we're doing with our running. :)

I am sure folks driving past me a few years ago while I was running in a nor easter must have had some stories to be sure. My cheap rain suit actually tore off me while running, that must have been a sight.

ChristaH

I think we all secretly like when people think that - whether it be because of the weather, the distance, or whatever "crazy" thing we're doing with our running. :)

Yep, I will own up to that!

The cold rain got the better of my new-found resolve to improve my cross-training last night. Tortilla soup with the hubs at our favorite Mexican restaurant won out over an Aqua Zumba class. I will be sorry tonight when I have to go 5 miles on the TM.

bethram

Power 90 Sculpt 1-2 this morning after a full 8 hours of sleep, which doesn't happen often. Now to take the kids for flu shots, go get my driver's license renewed, and pick up the turducken, all in three different directions.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Hope everyone is well. Im back from 3 days off, letting the legs heal a little. Probably stretch out for an afternoon run. Making sure I get my legs back since next Saturday, we are going back to the Pinhoiti/Cheaha trail and camping Friday night, running 24 miles of the 50K course.

Mental challenge.... accepted.

Texas84

3 miles in the rain yesterday. Temps in the 40s so it was bearable. 4 miles this morning in the rain with a 27 wind chill. Brutal. Feel like I accomplished something. 3 more miles on turkey day but I can sleep in.

ChristaH

Only made 3 miles through my planned 5 miles on the treadmill last night. I could not breath..I guess the remnants of the head cold I fought all weekend finally got the better of me. I'll try again on Friday!

bethram

I thought Florida was supposed to be warm! 33 degrees on the panhandle for my 6.5 mile run this morning. However, I was warmer than my friends back home running the locak 5k and 10k in 23 degree weather.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy your friends, family, and turkey!

Mr mom

Don't know how you guys handle having two holidays so close together.... Have a great thanksgiving my southern friends. 7.1 miles today in high winds, felt like the hills on Tuesday.

JillC LI

Celebrating life. Love it girl!
Don't know how you guys handle having two holidays so close together.... Have a great thanksgiving my southern friends. 7.1 miles today in high winds, felt like the hills on Tuesday.

It's a trifecta of holidays for me - Thanksgiving, Hanukah, and my birthday - or as my little nephew renamed it, ThankJillUkkah! That's what they sang to me when they brought out cake last night! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom