What did you do?

fmingo36

2 nights in a row of an hour of pilates/yoga. Yesterday 15 minutes of the stairclimber and tonight 1/2 of the bike before class.

I hope to get a run in tomorrow. I registered for a 10K next weekend.

fmingo36

Ran 6 miles today on a perfect sunny day, which was
awesome cause I had to run on the treadmill this whole
weekend do to the storms. Weight lifting twice tomorrow,
then possibly 18 miles on Friday or Sunday. It depends on
whether I'm able to register for the Goofy Challenge.

I have been keeping a close eye on the capacity for the
race and was going to register tonight. I thought that I
would be able to cause the marathon website said that
it was only 88% full. When I went to register, a message
popped up on active's website saying it was full.
I contacted
active and the person I talked to said it had been full for a
week, even though the marathon website said it was only at
88%. So hopefully I can get it resolved tomorrow and be
registered, if thats the case then I'll continue my training. If
not, then I don't know what I'll do.

That SUCKS! :mad:

faw286570

I had to share this. Yesterday evening, I ran my fastest 5 mile loop. 2.5 miles uphill, 2.5 miles downhill. Very, very pleased with this.

The sponsors of an upcoming 5k arranged for the coaches and athletes of the Zap Fitness team to provide 5 weeks of training sessions to registrants. This is week 3.

It is amazing how learning what you need to stop doing and learning what you need to continue doing can make such a huge difference.

Absolute best running I have completed this year!

JillC LI

I had to share this. Yesterday evening, I ran my fastest 5 mile loop. 2.5 miles uphill, 2.5 miles downhill. Very, very pleased with this.

The sponsors of an upcoming 5k arranged for the coaches and athletes of the Zap Fitness team to provide 5 weeks of training sessions to registrants. This is week 3.

It is amazing how learning what you need to stop doing and learning what you need to continue doing can make such a huge difference.

Absolute best running I have completed this year!

That's terrific! I'm training for a 5K soon as well. Any good tips you can share?

This morning I ran 5 miles on the treadmill, middle 4 miles at 9:31 pace. I haven't slept well the past few nights, and I think it's catching up with me because the workout felt really hard and I' thought it was never going to end. But I finished it :)

Disneydreamer23

i ran to the mail box bc it started raining!! best work out in days no seriously i work at a day care and we work out we do sit ups push ups and 25 min of preschool aerobics it sounds lame but gets intense!!!

scorp111

One year ago today, is when I really started "running".

3 Miles in 39:15. One year later, I ran 2 miles further in only 7 more minutes. I guess that is progress. That means next year, I have to be able to do 7 miles in 53:15. I guess we will see? :rolleyes:
The first 3 went well, the 4th was a bit lagging, but the final mile was good. Rest day tomorrow before some bigger miles this weekend.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
3 easy miles Tuesday. No time.
4.62 miles on Wednesday and a slow pace too
4.58 miles on a tempo pace this am.

10:14
8:37
8:15
9:40
7:30

11 miles tomorrow morning. Happy running everyone.

JillC LI

3 easy miles Tuesday. No time.
4.62 miles on Wednesday and a slow pace too
4.58 miles on a tempo pace this am.

10:14
8:37
8:15
9:40
7:30

11 miles tomorrow morning. Happy running everyone.

Starting to rack up the weekly mileage and the long runs again, huh? Nice job.

As for me, I'll do 12 miles on the stationary bike this afternoon before I have to fast tomorrow. Running will have to wait until Sunday. I actually think my body can use the 2 days off from running because I've been pushing it hard with this 5k speed-training plan.

fmingo36

Just back from 2 hours at the gym. 1- hour of weights and 1 hour of yoga.

I know I'm getting a run in tomorrow. Car is going in the shop so I'm dropping it off and then running home.

joel_maxwell

Starting to rack up the weekly mileage and the long runs again, huh? Nice job.

As for me, I'll do 12 miles on the stationary bike this afternoon before I have to fast tomorrow. Running will have to wait until Sunday. I actually think my body can use the 2 days off from running because I've been pushing it hard with this 5k speed-training plan.
:D

Yes Mam. I thought after the trail run in Nov, I could ease into a Full schedule for middle February. So, I have made this schedule to morph into that one nicely. Lets just see if I can keep up the stamina with a 5 month old and a 3 year old in the house.

That is what I like to hear. Glad you have stuck with it and it has worked out.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I'm thinking about starting a round of P90X on Monday. I could stand to lose some weight, and a structured exercise plan is usually the best way for me to do that....I tend to eat better when I'm working out daily. Plus, I'd complete the program just days before the Disney 1/2 Marathon in January.

All I know is that I've put on weight, as I haven't been doing my training runs properly, and I could use some conditioning as well.

scorp111

Wonderful morning here in TN, and a nice run for me to boot.
Training plan called for another five. Decided that I would make myself slow to 9:30 for the first four, and then do what I wanted on the last one. So I was right on pace through four, and then feeling good brought the last mile home in 8:12 :)

A beautiful day in Middle Tennessee and a lot of people out exercising by the time I was heading back.

Now off to Krispy Kreme for a donut and coffee with the family, before a morning out shopping. Happy Saturday and running to everyone.

fmingo36

Beautiful here in NJ today.
Got in 5.25 miles at a 10:05 pace (that's speedy for me).
I have to say that I love running outside and see other people out there running. Runners have to be the friendliest people out there. I can pass people walking and I'll say "Good morning" and they just look at me. But pass another runner and it's always a wave and good morning back. It's just a simple expression of encouragement, but much appreciated!

Now off to watch my daughter's soccer game.

Enjoy the day All! :wave:

Mr mom

It was a beautiful day here in nova scotia as well, I put in another 10 miles, a little over 60 for the week. Day of rest Sunday, then back at it and the weights on monday, should be quite full of turkey, it is our thanksgiving this weekend.

joel_maxwell

I'm thinking about starting a round of P90X on Monday. I could stand to lose some weight, and a structured exercise plan is usually the best way for me to do that....I tend to eat better when I'm working out daily. Plus, I'd complete the program just days before the Disney 1/2 Marathon in January.

All I know is that I've put on weight, as I haven't been doing my training runs properly, and I could use some conditioning as well.
Im a graduate too. I love those... and the thought that at any given time, in 90 days I can be ripped.

Beautiful here in NJ today.
Got in 5.25 miles at a 10:05 pace (that's speedy for me).
I have to say that I love running outside and see other people out there running. Runners have to be the friendliest people out there. I can pass people walking and I'll say "Good morning" and they just look at me. But pass another runner and it's always a wave and good morning back. It's just a simple expression of encouragement, but much appreciated!

Now off to watch my daughter's soccer game.

Enjoy the day All! :wave:
Nice Run... you soccer mom! :lol:

joel_maxwell

11 miles this am at 5:30. I just love running in the dark and watching the sun rise and the earth wake.

11.06 @ 9:36 pace
1,353 calories burned :sohappy:
Vertical elevation change: 991 feet
Ascended:1646 feet
Descended: 1655 feet

Im still suffering from some weird pain in my heels from last weekend long run on the trails. I think it is arthritis. Hopefully that is all. I dont foresee it being that horrible Achilles injury from last year that sidelined me for 2 weeks. It is in both heels, so I think it is from the terrain I wasnt use too. *fingers crossed*

To steal a line from Nick, Cheers Folks. Im drinking some beers now.

Texas84

Decided to just take the week off after the W&D. 5.26 miles this morning at 11:50 pace to start marathon training for January. Fast for me. 14 miler next week.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Im a graduate too. I love those... and the thought that at any given time, in 90 days I can be ripped.

Nice Run... you soccer mom! :lol:

I've done it once, and loved the results. Then I started running more, and lost the muscle, then let my diet go to hell, and regained the fat. I think Monday I'm going to start with chest & back, and see where 90 days can take me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom