what creppy, small, little animals or bugs you always run into?

weluvtink

I love the lizards. We always have pictures of them. They seem to love my nephew. They'll just crawl on his arm.
I hate the "lovebugs". I don't know what they're really called. We were down there one May and they were everywhere.

Dukeblue1016

http://community.webshots.com/photo/260600839/288051680FlcJRQ

just be glad you never ran into these disney!!!!! One night my buddies and I were at school... enjoying a normal thursday evening... when we came up with the intoxicated idea that the next day we should buy a Scorpion and a Tarantula and have them fight...

Well, the next day one of my buddies really wanted to go through with it... so he went out, bought a scorpion and a tarantula... and well... we all waited until our friday night was even nicer than our thursday night to make the fight even better... we threw em in a box... and well, it was disgusting, absolutely disgusting... the scorpion dominated... i was pretty disgusted... overall not a good choice

hcswingfield

Dukeblue1016 said:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/260600839/288051680FlcJRQ

just be glad you never ran into these disney!!!!! One night my buddies and I were at school... enjoying a normal thursday evening... when we came up with the intoxicated idea that the next day we should buy a Scorpion and a Tarantula and have them fight...

Well, the next day one of my buddies really wanted to go through with it... so he went out, bought a scorpion and a tarantula... and well... we all waited until our friday night was even nicer than our thursday night to make the fight even better... we threw em in a box... and well, it was disgusting, absolutely disgusting... the scorpion dominated... i was pretty disgusted... overall not a good choice

PETA has been notified! :)

LizziePooh

last september i saw an armadillo in the parking lot at coronado springs. it scared the hell out of me at first, i didn't know what it was. i didn't even know they had armadillos in florida :eek:

**LIZZIE**

Dukeblue1016

well I love animals, absolutely love them. A tarantula and a scorpion aren't an animal. Plus again, it honestly wasn't my idea. It was hideously disgusting though

hcswingfield

Dukeblue1016 said:
well I love animals, absolutely love them. A tarantula and a scorpion aren't an animal. Plus again, it honestly wasn't my idea. It was hideously disgusting though

Deep breaths, Duke, deep breaths. I was kidding!!!!!

Dukeblue1016

I know, but after I posted it, I was like... "ummm... is someone gonna think I'm cruel?"

and then the first response made me feel that way... and I shed some tears :(

jk :) (i have't used jk in like 8 years... hahaha, fantastic)

Tigger1988

LizziePooh said:
last september i saw an armadillo in the parking lot at coronado springs. it scared the hell out of me at first, i didn't know what it was. i didn't even know they had armadillos in florida :eek:

**LIZZIE**

YES we saw one crossing the street...slowly...surprised the heck outta me

skippykitty

cuteness

I've seen the lizards, dragonflies, the tall birds that eat parts of the turkey legs in frontierland (dont know what they are called), bunnies, ducks (baby ducks too), and the frogs in epcot. Last trip, there was a frog (decent size) trying to cross the path to get to the water. So, it didn't get stepped on b/c there were alot of people trying to walk, I stood in front of it until it reached its destination :) So cute :)

hcswingfield

LizziePooh said:

**LIZZIE**
On our trip down a year or so ago, we took the back roads down the west coast of Florida (thinking it would be scenic. Hah!) and cut across to the freeway at Ocala. There were live armadillos all over the sides of the roads in west Florida. Up until that time, I had never seen a live one, only lots and lots of armadillo roadkill....:lookaroun

Macaylasmom

In 8 visits, I never saw the frogs. I think I just found another reason to start planning my next trip. At the contempary, May 1999, my husband and I were celebrating our 1st anniversary. Right outside the patio door, a rabbit tended to her nest of 2 or 3 babies. It was the cutest thing. The next day, around dusk, we looked out the patio door and seen a huge black snake leaving the area. The bunnies were not there anymore either. In my world, the bunnies safely escaped. No one can tell me differently!! We were staying in the wing facing the small canal that leads to the Seven Seas Lagoon. My 5 year old daughter thinks the lizards are the best things in the world and wants to bring some home with us. In my world, this will never happen!!!!!

mkepcotmgmak

Woody13 said:
Early each day to the steps of Saint Paul's
The little MissM comes.
In her own special way to the people she calls,
"Don't feed the birds, they're bums.

Don't feed the little birds, they're mean and don't care
And you'll be glad if you don't.
Their young ones are hungry,
Their nests are so bare;
All it takes is to starve them we hope."

Don't feed the birds, tuppence a bag,
Tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bag.
"Don't feed the birds," that's what she cries,
While, the birds poke out guest's eyes.

All around the cathedral the saints and apostles
Look down as she sells her wares.
Although you can't see it, you know they are smiling
Each time someone shows that he cares.

Though her words are simple and few,
Listen, listen, she's calling to you:
"Don't feed the birds, they're rats with wings,
Plus, all they'll do is p o o p on you."

:wave: :lol:

FUNNIEST THING I'VE HEARD ALL WEEK!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive seen bunnies countless amounts. Not just in parks but also in resorts. Just the other night when me and some friends went to Beach Club for some Ice Cream in fact. We got done with out ice cream walked over to Yacht club to look around and when we were walking up a sidewalk a bunny dashed right in front of us.

I usually see a bunny when Im at MK too.

mkepcotmgmak

UMMMMMM... AM I THE ONLY ONE CONCERNED WITH THE INFESTATION OF MICE AT WDW?

It's like they are at EVERY park... and they have creepy little smiles.... :lookaroun YOU CAN'T GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT SEEING THEM! :lookaroun

About the ducks at the MK... there was a mommy duck (yeah, i know, but it adds to the 'cuteness factor' of the story...) anyway, so there was a mommy duck, and about 5 little baby ducks... they were Huey, Luie, Dewie, Frank and Jeb. Anyway, they liked to come swim in the moat around Magic Carpets of Aladdin, and we never messed with them, because they ALWAYS knew when it was time to get out. They would usually never swim longer than 10-15 minutes, and then would get out, and walk out of Adventureland, in front of the treehouse... i say this like it happened all the time. i saw it twice.... haha (always before park opening...)

Laura

Premium Member
I can't believe you all think those lizards are CUTE!!

I live in North Carolina and those darn lizards are always creeping into my house (through the cat door). I am terrified of them and I'm always having to catch them and bring them back outside.

mkepcotmgmak

Laura22 said:

I live in North Carolina and those darn lizards are always creeping into my house (through the cat door). I am terrified of them and I'm always having to catch them and bring them back outside.

Can't we all just get along? :lookaroun

hcswingfield

Laura22 said:

If you have a cat door, I'm surprised the cats aren't catching the lizards for you. In fact, that may be how they are getting in. I closed off our cat door after I woke up in the middle of the night with my calico on my chest, proudly showing off the snake she had caught and brought to me!

col

i have seen small lizzards, rabbits,a rat and ducks.

one thing about the small lizzards is that they eat the flies and stuff like that so they are good for some thing - i only hate it when they run out in front of you that es me off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom