what creppy, small, little animals or bugs you always run into?

Mmmeredith

PETA? Where? :lookaroun I'm very much not a PETA person.

Dude, I think we're misunderstanding each other. I personally don't care whether or not you respect me -- I just thought your posts were disrespectful in general and patently aimed at offending, which I find annoying. I don't mean to attack you personally, but your posts were disturbing. In threads like this you don't expect such graphic content, and skimming it my eyes were tricked into reading it. If I had known the thread would take that direction, I wouldn't have read it at all. I'm fine if you disagree with my beliefs, I don't care that you don't respect me, but understand that what you were writing is not what people expect to read when they open this thread. Also, I don't feel that crawling into a hole (either the comment or the action) is particullarly necessary, but thanks for the suggestion. :animwink:

And, finally a subject we can all agree on (I hope!) the ibis at Disney are very enjoyable. I also love the egrets -- it's fun to watch them following animals on the savannah.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I think maybe we should get this thread back on topic and also avoid comments intended for shock value. Thanks :wave:

Mmmeredith

Fully agreed. And, nice picture. Is that kid really tall or is that donkey really tiny?

On the animals of Walt Disney World website, it lists bobcats. Anyone ever seen one in the area? Or maybe just thought that they were large feral cats :eek: ?!?

WDWScottieBoy

monkey_005.jpg

Is it a bad time to post that? :lookaroun

So...coming from Epcot, I loved watching the little lizards there. There weren't too many other critters roaming around, although the snake bird still freaks me out when I see it. :eek:

Woody13

Mmmeredith said:
Fully agreed. And, nice picture. Is that kid really tall or is that donkey really tiny?

On the animals of Walt Disney World website, it lists bobcats. Anyone ever seen one in the area? Or maybe just thought that they were large feral cats :eek: ?!?
It's very unlikely for most people to see a Florida Bobcat. They're very reclusive and they only hunt at night. Florida has a hunting season for bobcat so hunters see them a lot:

Limited Season: Otter and bobcat may be live-trapped or taken with guns or snares December 1 through March 1. Bobcat may be chased by the use of dogs year-round. The possession of a gun while chasing bobcat is prohibited from March 2 through November 30.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Mmmeredith said:
I think we were both rather small. :lol: The kid is me when I was 4 and I wasn't tall then and I'm not tall now. :lol:

Flower'sChild

I posted that I was a Vegan, but I did not post saying that anyone who is not a Vegan is a bad person. I love animals and I am Vegan so I just talked about how I was a Vegan and some of the ways I like to help out animals. This does not mean that I was trying to say stuff like " if you are not a Vegan you are a bad person " So I did post saying I was a Vegan but I did not try to push anyone into Veganism :)

Now I allready know that no one said anything like " FlowersChild is pushing his Veganism on us " I just wanted to say I was not trying to push my Veganism on anyone just in case anyone might think " FlowersChild is pushing his Veganism on us " Note that JUST IN CASE is a key word :)

Anyways yesterday there where 2 really cute animals in DisneyWorld. One was Flower the Skunk and the other was his Child :) I love walking around the Magic Kingdom and looking so Cute in my light blue shirt of Flower the Skunk :) So we where 2 Cute little small animals that people saw in the park yesterday. We must always remember that little and small can have many meaning's other than size. When it comes to size Flower and I are so much not alike, but we are still best buddies :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom