What attractions have you fallen asleep in?

Scooter

Universe of Energy (almost fell asleep)
Spaceship Earth (almost fell asleep )
American Adventure (Really had to force myself not to fall asleep)
Tommorrowland Transit Authority (Tried to fall asleep but didn't)
Country Bear Jamboree (Fell asleep twice...this attraction is so boring I go here just to get a nap in)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Braves323 said:
Impressions de France
Some of the movement bothers me so I closed my eyes. Next thing I knew 5 minutes had passed.

^^ the only reason to go to this attraction when it's 90 out w/80% humidity...for a nice, cool, nap!

WDWPrnces02

Personally ive never fallen asleep in any ride or attraction.....I have been known to get very comfortable in Spaceship Earth, TTA, and Ellens Energy Adventure.........

On the other hand my mom has the habbit of falling asleep in EEA....its the part with the giant radio......:lol:

:D :D

CatLady

I dozed off once in the American Adventure. After dragging family and their kids around the parks for days on end, then cooking for them and cleaning up the house while they were visiting, it was the only break I had the whole week!

My husband can fall asleep anywhere. It's possible that he has fallen asleep on every slow moving ride that Disney has, except maybe Tomorrowland Transmit Authority. He just told that "it's only because we always TALK on that ride instead of listen to a show!" :lol:

bjlc57

sleep apnea...

I have sleep apnea.. and I fell asleep during the festival of the Lion King on my last trip.. I was not asleep but just sat with my head down during the universe of energy after riding Mission Space..

other then that, I never sleep at Disney..

why would you allow yourself to sleep at a place that you are dying to just get to? I would kick my self very hard if I felt that I would ever, EVER fall asleep again..

LudwigVonDrake

Sometimes I get drowsy on Spaceship Earth but once I fell asleep in the American Adventure and my snoring was so loud, I woke myself up :D and I discovered the two teenage girls in front of me were out cold as well :lol:

Kadee

Hall of Presidents!! Best nap I've ever had at WDW. It was a VERY hot day (over 100 degrees....Farenheit) and late in the afternoon. My DD and I took advantage of the dark, AIR CONDITIONED, not so loud attraction. MY DH woke us when it was over.

angelfaerie52

I fell asleep during One Man's Dream on my trip in May... We had flown in that morning on a 6 AM flight and I had not slept the night before (bad idea, yes, but the day before I left I had just moved back home from college for the year). We had already gone to AK and were at MGM and I pooped out....

A sad day overall, I fell asleep on a bench in Frontierland later that evening... at 6:45!

allabtbrdway

as my dad says "the Hall of Presidents is the best nap in the park!" haha Like everyone else I too have fallen asleep during the American Adventure also, but I always wake up somehow for the ending song though, I love that song!!

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
I have fallen asleep in The Circle of Life...
My dad on the other hand fell asleep at:
The Hall of Presidents, American Adventure, Muppet Vision 3d and Voyage of the Little Mermaid...
:snore:

Texzilla

Spaceship Earth - at least once a trip. Between when our time machine turns backward for our decent and the classroom scene. That's where it always gets me. If it's hot out, they've got the AC going and the ride is on slow I almost have to make an effort not to nob off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom