What attractions have you fallen asleep in?

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
UoE is the best 45 minute nap you will ever take. I fall asleep every time.
Hall of Presidents. I am immediately out.
American Adventure. Too boring to even go into.
Haunted Mansion. As much as I LOVE this ride, sometimes the darkness and AC do me in and I find myself snoring.

I fall asleep on pretty much every bus and boat ride. I was the kid that my parents would drive around in the car to make me go to sleep. Something about the repetitive motion.

I have only taken one nap on a bench in my entire WDW history. I was not feeling good that day at all and was pretty sure that if I didnt lay down I was going to pass out. It turned into a 20 min nap. The rest of the group just left me there and came back for me later.

2 years ago my friend and I fell asleep at the pool at the Poly at 2 am. We had woken up at 3am the previous day to get on the plane to WDW. We spent all day in Epcot. Went to EMH at MK. Came back from MK at 130am for a swim. After swimming I laid down on a lounge chair to dry off. We were woken up an hour later by Disney security asking us to go to our rooms to sleep. We stumbled back to our room and woke up a few hours later piled on the bed, in our bathing suits. The security guy was thoroughly amused.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom