What Attraction Do You Hate The Most?

Sheri

Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne
They did for the new batman ride at SF NE and it was fun, but thats the only way i go on them LOL
im a big baby :rolleyes:

ooh! I love that ride! They didn't happen to drag you onto Mind Eraser, did they? I like that ride even more then Batman, but it hurt because I had my earring in the top part of my ear, lol

Anyways, back to Disney, I don't like Body Wars, or those tiki bird things. It scared the crap outta me because I actually thought it was thundering outside, hehehe

I like sounds dangerous :lookaroun

General Grizz

Seriously, Figment fan! I totally have to agree. "Can you say 3-D?, Food Rocks??!"

Attachments

• kkgroup.jpg
    kkgroup.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 153

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
  • Journey Into YOUR Imagination
    Country Bear Jamboree
    The Enchanted Tiki Room
    Food Rocks
    Its A Small World
    El Rio del Tiempo
    Playhouse Disney LIVE!
    TARZAN Rocks!

GenerationX

In defense of Honey, I Shrunk the Playground and Tom Sawyer's Island, my kids love these attractions. I love that the kids have a place to run around within the park. They are also well-themed (as are the Viking play ship and the Boneyard).

As for attractions that are less than stellar in my book:
1. Affection Section of Rafiki's Planet Watch
2. Liberty Belle Riverboat :snore:

woody89

I have to go with the Small World ride in the magic kingdom. not only was the ride extremely bad, bu you get the song stuck in your head for the next few months:brick: :brick: :brick: !!!!

Jodigrl328

I don't hate any attraction, but I did get injured on Honey I Shrunk the Audience Set. It really is just for kids. :lol:

8 more days!!! :sohappy:

SamatBCV

I've seen a lot of people say how much they hate the jungle cruise. I have to say that it all depends on the guide. The most recent jungle cruise I went on was the worst ever (the guide kept repeating each joke twice as if we didn't get it the first time). :hammer: However, a year ago I had the best jungle cruise of all time. The cast member was wild and did a lot of his own jokes. The circumstances were rare (last cruise late at night packed with people who were in a good frame of mind). At one point he lept up onto the side of the boat. He made it lots of fun. I think if many of you could go on one of those cruises, you actually may not mind it and maybe even like it.

Anyway, my most hated attraction is Tom Sawyer Island. I gave it another shot in September since it's been so long since I tried it and now I know why I blocked it out of my memory. There is so little to do there. The cave with the glowing plastic jewels is really pointless.

I also hate the changes to Pirates. I love the ride, but hate the changes to make it PC.

TheOneVader

I don't nessecarily hate any of 'em but I don't like alot of rides. I don't like Ellen's Energy Adventure. It's just stupid. And WAY to long with the beggining video thing.

mwitkus

alient encounter... i know it's all fake but it scared the ________ out of me! i hate that one and will never ever go on it again... (i was 26 when i went on it, not a child)

MinnieFan

Originally posted by rocketman23
Let's see... ummm... Pooh!

Hee hee hee! That was a good one. I still can't bring myself to go on this ride. The lone lines don't help and I don't want to waste fastpass on it. I miss Mr. Toad!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom