What are your favourite Counter Service restaurants in each park and why?

momofoneson

Original Poster
What are you favourite Counter Service places in EACH park? Would love some input on where to eat when we are at each park. I already have all my Table Service ones booked. Thanks a ton

ddbowdoin

I really enjoyed Caseys in MK... it was nice to just grab a tasty all beef dog with plenty of fixings. There and Pecos Bill... both relatively cheap but not a bad meal.

WDWmazprty

Magic Kingdom- Cosmic Rays and Pecos Bills: Great burgers!

Epcot- Sunshine Seasons: Great variety, great food.

Animal Kingdom- Flame Tree Barbecue and Yak and Yeti: Good Food

Hollywood Studios- Pizza Planet (if you have kids): great for atmosphere, food is ok; Starring Rolls Cafe- good food.

JustInTime

Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree BBQ, some of the best BBQ that I have ever had...and I live in Georgia.

Hollywood Studio's: ABC Commissary, I am the only person on the planet who enjoys this. But I love their Curry!

Epcot: Sunshine Seasons, The BEST Turkey on Ciabatta that I have ever had.

Magic Kingdom: Pecos Bills, I love all the selections they have for the toppings! YUM! But Magic Kingdom is the best place for counter service for sure.I also love Tortuga Tavern, Cosmic Rays, Pinocchio Village Haus, and Casey's Corner.

mickey2008.1

MK: Cosmic Rays, nothing great, but for some reason it is. The topping bar and sitting outside with a castle view.

AK: Yak n Yeti, pretty good food for a snack!!

EPCOT: this is a tough one, Lotus Blossom Cafe, Tangerine Cafe, and the new La Hacienda, which we are trying in sept. Them tacos look awesome.

DHS: Backlot express. Decent wraps and of course, beer and margaritas!!!!

MillerPoppins

Magic Kingdom- Cosmic Rays and Pecos Bills: Great burgers!

Epcot- Sunshine Seasons: Great variety, great food.

Animal Kingdom- Flame Tree Barbecue and Yak and Yeti: Good Food

Hollywood Studios- Pizza Planet (if you have kids): great for atmosphere, food is ok; Starring Rolls Cafe- good food.

I'm going to echo these sentiments exactly. But at Epcot I would add French bakery and the Mexico counter service too. Very yummy!

Batphobic

Magic Kingdom: Cosmic Rays for the variety - I like the ribs and philly cheese steak

Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree BBQ for the atmosphere of the seating area alone

Hollywood Studios: Pizza Planet!! I am one of the few who would name this (along with WDWmazprty) but we love it. Oh - but also Starring Roles...

Epcot: Have never eaten counter service here but we will on our trip in 9 days!

DisneyGigi

MK- Tie- Cosmic Ray's (as someone else said, variety) & Pecos Bills for the burger and it is just always our first lunch on the first day.

AK - Yak & Yeti counter service (I never can remember the name) because it is wonderful food for a counter service and a lot of it)

DHS- Pizza Planet because of the atmosphere it is something that we do every day for lunch while we are at DHS.

EPCOT- Sunshine Seasons - great variety and everything is really good.

NiarrNDisney

Here's my list:

MK - Columbia Harbour House (great Clam Chowder, and variety of food)

Epcot - Boulangerie Patisserie (just try it the line shows the way) Sunshine Seasons (fresh food and best variety), Tangierine Cafe (Best ethnic food), Yorkshire Fish & Chips (the name says it all)

DHS - Backlot Express (atmosphere, great food, and its quiet), Starring Rolls (great sandwich's and sometimes they have Sushi)

DAK - I usually just snack around I used to like Yak & Yeti Local Foods (for shrimp lo mein)

DTD - Cookes of Dublin (Fish & Chips), Earl of sandwich (best sandwich's)

grumpy 07

Animal Kingdom - yak yeti
Epcot - la cantina de san angel
Magic Kingdom - casey's, lunching pad, pecos bill
Hollywood Studios - abc commissary

Spinlock

I've read lots of other great ones...

MK: Pinnochio b4 the menu change, now Cosmic Rays

AK: Pizzafari.. love the decor and random character appearances

EPCOT: The Electric Umbrella for some personal memories...

DHS: I'm with you ABC Commissary peoples, feels very relaxed and not crowded.. I LOVE Pizza Planet, but lately it's been crowded and too many games broken.. boooohissss:wave:

PolynesianPrincess

MK - Cosmic Ray's is my fav but we always have a taco salad at Pirata Y El Perico (or Tortuga Tavern as it's now called)

Epcot - We never really eat counter service here because we usually eat a late lunch at Le Cellier but Electric Umbrella was good.

HS - Backlot Express and Pizza Planet is good too!

AK - Restaurantosaurus or Flame Tree BBQ. As someone mentioned before, I love FT's seating :D

MansionGoer13z

Damn you guys are making me hungry.

MK: Any Counter Service here are all pretty Epic. Now finding a seat at all these takes a strategy. Especially at peak Lunch Hours.

Epcot: My favorite is the Fish and Chips Stand in UK. If you love Fish and Chips I highly recommend it. The Electric Umbrella is nice also AC a plus for hot days.

AK: Never tried any of the Table Service here.

DHS: ABC Comissary only comes to mind.

Korfar

MK: Columbia Harbour House and Cosmic Rays. CH has a great shrimp platter.
Epcot: The Cantina in Mexico. Best tacos and nachos on property.
AK: Flame tree and Yak & Yeti
HS: None. All the places we have tried there are so so. For atmosphere pizza planet is cool.

momofoneson

Original Poster
Where are your table service bookings, if I may be so CURIOUS??? :wave:

The Table Service I have booked are we have a 12 year DS

Ohana
Crystal Palace
Hoop de Doo Revue
Planet Hollywood
Raglan Road
Le Cellier
Chef Mickey
50's Prime Time Cafe
Tusker House
Coral Reef

The Andrews

Quick Service dining.

We really enjoy pecos bills because you get that great condiment bar that is almost like a buffet! Plus if you go prior to a parade you have excellent seating. We even prop our camcorder up on the rail and get a point blank view of the parade. Also in each park there is one quick service restaurant that allows free refills so you might want to check that out, if your trying to pinch pennys.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom