What are your favourite Counter Service restaurants in each park and why?

Magic Kingdom - Peco's Bill because I always start at Splash Mountain
Epcot - The Land lots of choices but I've been eating in the countries the last couple of trips.
MGM - ABC but I usually never eat there because of Sci-Fi
Animal Kingdom - Never eaten here

Spike-in-Berlin

MK: Tortuga Tavern (when it is opened!), formerly Pirata y el Perico, because it is located in Adventureland, directly opposite of PotC and AL is my favorite land.
If TT is closed it's Columbia Harbor House, I love to sit in bridge section of the building in the second floor and look down on the streets.

EPCOT: The Lands food court, big choices and spacious hall.

DAK: Restaurantosaurus, because I like the theming.

DHS: Difficult. DHS is often a park where we only stay half a day and then head on to a different park where we eat. Perhaps the Backlot Express.

WDW 3

MK - Peco Bills, Comic Rays & Columbia Harbor House
AK - Flame Tree (good food and we like dining area) Yak & Yeti
HS - Fairfax Fare (plenty of seating and the salad w/chili was a nice surprise)
EPCOT - Sunshine Seasons in The Land (variety)

oxodizer

MK - Its a tie on food and decor for Pecos Bill's and Columbia Harbor House.
I love the maps of ship wrecks and the bridge seating at CHH, but I really
love the fake courtyard seating at Pecos Bills'. I think the courtyard is
enchanting to me because it reminds me of portions of PotC and Rio del
Tiempo.

EC - Future World it is Sunshine Seasons. They have an amazing pork chop and
the best counter service desserts out there.
World Showcase - The Bakery in Norway. Two Words: School Bread

AK - Flame Tree Barbecue with Yak and Yeti coming in a close second. I love the barbeque at FTB. The food is great at Yak and Yeti I just found that its not the best to eat hot (temperature) food on a hot day and the food is usually steaming hot.

DHS - Planet Pizza has gotten a lot of bad press, but I actualy like their pizza and is a neat atmosphere.

The rest of the WDW - The Earl of Sandwich has a killer BLT. I also really like the food court at Port Orleans Riverside. And Finally, the cafe at Disneyquest is crazy good. I don't understand why, but everytime I have eaten there it has been amazing. AND they have those amazing cupcakes liek they do at Starring Rolls Bakery and you can have them as your desert option on the meal plan.

Dads 2 Boys

Magic Kingdom - Cosmic Ray's (great fixins bar and view)

Epcot - Electric Umbrella

Animal Kingdom - Flame Tree BBQ

DHS - Backlot Express

whitney37354

We didn't do a lot of CS in the parks, so I can only give you what we did. All the food was good in our opinion.

MK: didn't do CS there

EPCOT: Liberty Inn DH: bbq sandwich, Me: chili cheese dog & fries, DD: chicken nuggets & fries. I thought the chili cheese dogs was good.

DHS: Pizza Planet. DH had cheese. I had pepperoni. DD had one or the other! I thought it tasted good. The side salad would have been good if we were "salad people". I used the ranch dressing packet for the pizza!

AK: didn't do CS there either

DTD: Cooke's of Dublin. I never even considered eating here when making plans because we're not seafood eaters. However a storm was brewing that afternoon & we were looking for the closest place to run in and get out of the rain. I thought it was excellent fish & chips & a good portion too.

TL: Typhoon Tilly's. DH & I love pulled pork bbq. This was really good. DD had the hot dog & it was the standard. The sand bucket it came in was cute though!

ryanduggers

MK - Cosmic Ray's & Pecos Bill (great topping bars)
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons (nice portions & selection)
AK - Flame Tree BBQ :p
DS - needs work on CS, no favorite yet. :shrug:

jato4x4

MK: breakfast is always @ the Main Street Bakery.
then it's a toss up between Pecos Bills', Caseys, or Columbia Harbor House.
Caseys is the best at park closing when the sauerkraut has sat all day.

EPCOT: Breakfast is always Kringila Bakery for the Strawberry waffles.
Sunshine Seasons, the Fish Shop is a must, Refreshment Port for Mojitos.
Tangerine is good as well as Yakitori house.

MGM: We take the boat back to EPCOT, see above. Except breakfast, the bakery
on Sunset is always good for a cheese danish.

AK: Yak and Yeti, the honey chicken and egg rolls are to die for. Plus its the same they
serve at the CS version.

DTD: Earl of Sandwich

By far one of the best sandwiches I have ever ate was at Everything POP: it was the Beef & Bleu

armyfamilyof5

MK we love Columbia Harbor House, great fish and chicken, we also like Casey's there and Dole Whips!
DHS, Starring Roles
Epcot SUNSHINE SEASONS!!! YUMMY, so many choices, both breakfast and lunch, we also like fish and chips and france cs in Epcot
AK, we love Yak and Yeti and Flametree, we also ate at a place with little pizzas, salads and sandwichs, can't remember the name but it was great!

tjkref418

MK: Pecos Bills, mainly the fixins' bar
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons
DHS: Staring Rolls, for breakfast. Nothing sticks out for lunch/dinner.
AK: Yak and Yeti

flavious27

MK: Rays, Haus, and columbia

Epcot: none, epcot is about the TS

DHS: none, only get CS because it is cheap

DAK: Flame Tree BBQ (watch out for birds bombing the area)

CaptainJackNO

MK= Tomorrowland Terrace (Cosmic Ray's)
Epcot= American Adventure
DHS= ABC Commissary (Worst CS park)
AK= Flame Tree BBQ (Best CS on Property)

eddiemcgarrigle

Fish and Chips place outside England in Epcot!

Eh, that would be Great Britain or the un-United Kingdom. Sorry, but it irks me when people dismiss the other nations that are represented at this pavilion.

Anyhoo.

Magic Kingdom - Cosmic Ray's or if you are paying OOP, the Plaza Restaurant which is similarly priced.

Epcot - Electric Umbrella, the AC wins.

Hollywood Studios - Rosie's All American Cafe. Sit, people watch and enjoy.

Animal Kingdom - Restaurantosaurus or Flame Tree BBQ

Downtown Disney - Earl Of Sandwich.

plaz10

MK - Columbia Harbor House. Fantastic food - love the apple dessert too.

EPCOT - Sunshine Seasons - lots of choices and great desserts.

DHS - Toluca Turkey Leg...self explanatory

AK - Flame Tree BBQ. good stuff.

Monorail Lime

MK: Peco's Bill for the fixins

EC: Sunshine Seasons for its varied and affordable breakfast. Japan or Morocco any other time of the day.

DS: uhhh.... I'll take the boat to World Showcase. Or go hungry.

AK: I haven't had Yak and Yeti CS, but if it is as good as the TS then it would be my favorite!

ArtieJim

Magic Kingdom - Pecos Bill's, toppings bar, can't beat it.

Epcot - Tough to tell, I like a number of worldly cuisines.

Animal Kingdom - Flame Tree BBQ, I love bbq and the pork sandwich was pretty darn good.

Hollywood Studios - Backlot Express. It's pretty much the same food to me as so many others, I just really like the atmosphere of the place.

CaptainShortty

Magic Kingdom:
- Cosmic Rays: It's big so it's good for the crowded times and I love the Turkey Bacon Wrap!
- Columbia Harbor House: The Apple Pie is DELICIOUS and I like the atmosphere of it the best of any of the others.

EPCOT:
- Sunshine Seasons: By far the freshest and most diverse selection of any of the QSRs in any of the parks.

Studios :
- The worst park when it comes to QSRs but I like the collection of them on Sunset Boulevard. There are a few and everyone can get whatever they want. And if you're eating dinner the Fantasmic entrance is right there.

Animal Kingdom:
- Yak & Yeti: I don't spend much time in AK but I like Yak & Yeti when I'm there for the diverse selection.

lbrad

We really enjoy pecos bills because you get that great condiment bar that is almost like a buffet! Plus if you go prior to a parade you have excellent seating. We even prop our camcorder up on the rail and get a point blank view of the parade. Also in each park there is one quick service restaurant that allows free refills so you might want to check that out, if your trying to pinch pennys.

Great minds think alike ;)
MK : Pecos Bill - Fixins bar

Epcot: Electric Umbrella
DHS: Backlot Express
AK: Restaurantosauras

We go in the HOT summer months...DH is a school teacher ...
the last 3 restaurants on my list have FREE refills :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom