What are you listening to right now?

blm07

Originally posted by Horizons38
:cry: :cry: :cry: Memories, light the corners of my mind. misty , watercolor memories of the way we were !:cry: :cry:

I feel your pain. It was so beautiful (I don't wanna sound weird).

RozFan

Cry Me a River-Justin Timberlake

Wow, I actually kinda like him as a solo artist. This song is my favorite of the week.

MicBat

Originally posted by RozFan
Cry Me a River-Justin Timberlake

Wow, I actually kinda like him as a solo artist. This song is my favorite of the week.

I haven't heard that one yet, but I cant stand his first single, whatever it was called.

CmdrTostada

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Christmas Eve/Sarajevo - TranSiberian Orchestra

Which I personally believe is the best Christmas song ever, besides there other songs. Just 24 days till I get to goto their concert!!

MicBat

I'm watching/listening to the new Christina Aguilera video, "Beautiful." For those who have seen "Dirrty," this one is COMPLETELY different!

Castle Cake Apologist

Originally posted by MicBat
I'm watching/listening to the new Christina Aguilera video, "Beautiful." For those who have seen "Dirrty," this one is COMPLETELY different!

Yes! OMG... I was on the verge of tears! That video is amazing! Wow... My favorite song on 'Stripped', now my favorite music video of all time. CA is now my #2 favorite artist!

Oh yeah... (Hate to get off track... ;))

Cruz
Christina Aguilera
Stripped
RCA/BMG

Buford

I have right now on Winamp...Spaceship Earth, Country Bear Christmas Special, It's a Small World, Splash Mountain, Carousel of Progress, Horizons, and Journey into Imagination music. Disney music...what else can I ask for??!! :)

Castle Cake Apologist

X-tina's X-mas (Interlude)
Christina Aguilera
My Kind of Christmas
RCA

Oops.... track changed...

The Christmas Song (Thunderpuss Holiday Remix)
Christina Aguilera
My Kind of Christmas
RCA

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom